• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • hi everybody,can someone please tell me where the green shard tutor is??i think i met someone that told he was underwater but i cannnot find him helpppp
    You know there's a Shard Moves guide in the README that Gaia comes with, right? It includes the 4 tutors' locations.
    Does anyone know if it's possible to randomize the game now?
    No, it's not.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2018
    Hello anyone who finds this where in the world do I find a dawn stone I want to evolve my snorunt into froslass thank you

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • I Beated this a Week ago i had fun but ... My Mamoswine is a Kakuna:laugh-squinted: Thanks Ice I i remembered Beta Testing v2.5 and Waited 4 years for this Totally Worth it :boogie:

Pokémon - Gaia v3.0_1539760314947.png

Pokémon - Gaia v3.0_1539760400443.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    Hello anyone who finds this where in the world do I find a dawn stone I want to evolve my snorunt into froslass thank you

When you download the patch there is a readme but here is the info (The locations for all dawn stones are in item locations):

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2018
    Can I get some help? When I dive, it's just a fog texture and I can't resurface. I am playing 3.1 on No$GBA. I can't post a screenshot.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    Guys, nice to have this game updated!
    One question: Cut is said to be a bug type move with power of 60. I use it with a Dweeble who also has Fury Cutter (bug, power 40). Why is the damage from Fury Cutter greater than Cut's?

Thanks!

DankRabbit

SleepLate
    Years
  • Hey,I've been really enjoying gaia so far for what it has to offer. Diverse teams,Good distribution of pokemon, and a lot of user friendly addons like showing ivs on the summary screen. I've been playing around with breeding mons for egg moves and ivs, so I wanted to ask is there anyway you'd be updating the breeding mechanics to match those of emerald or later?

Back