• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your last meal?

Years
  • What was it? Was it any good?

I had hot apple pie my mother brought. It was scrumptious, I ate two slices. I look forward to having some more later. I was spoiled enough with delicious pecan pie yesterday morning. *drools*

What are you eating folks?

Years
  • a rice crispy bar from my college's vending machine

needing a quick sugar boost after falling asleep on the bus and feeling all groggy

Years
  • my last meal was grilled chicken glazed in this delicious spicy sauce, with some amazing au gratin potatoes and asparagus.

it was so good ;_; I'm so hungry rn.

Years
  • I haven't eaten today yet but last night I had pasta with meatballs for dinner. It was sooooo good.

I love pasta.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Beef, onions and carrots in a 'Cape Malay' curry sauce, with some leftover rice and salad. First time trying the sauce and I liked it. =) Will have to buy it again sometime.

Years
  • Oh yeah...I should eat. The last food item I had was a bag of roasted pistachio nuts and several chocolate-covered almonds last night.

I went on a road trip through the mountains this weekend with my dad, and we found this old-fashioned corner store with all of these delicious homemade treat candies, preserves, nuts, baked goods, butters etc, and we stocked the pantry! I have had my face planted in the troth ever since!

*Gives VisionofMilotic rare candy*
    VisionofMilotic grew to level 10!

Back