• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    if i could come up with smth tyler i'll make you one but honestly rn i'm at a loss myself lmao. i mean what you have right now it simple and effective even if you don't have a background to it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay why is Tara doubleposting all the time

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Bc firefox is weird and causing it but i have to use firefox otherwise my computer slows hella down

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    aw, i wanted to see how far into the song you would get!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Im not double posting rn bc im on mobile wait until i get back home lmao

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I remember being sad the day I joined, but I also remember everyone being really nice to me. Especially in M&G! (。'▽'。)♡

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I remember being sad the day I joined, but I also remember everyone being really nice to me. Especially in M&G! (。'▽'。)♡
    omg noes ;; but good that people were welcoming from the start!

And now you carry the torch onwards :3

I don't really remember joining, but I remember spamming PGen and PGC to get high post counts with my friends very early on haha. It was loads of fun, because we never actually broke rules, we just posted...... a lot.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I joined hoping I'd finally found a place to talk about the Pokemon anime, and also to look at hacks, I remember it was fun looking around the forums, it seemed pretty welcoming. :>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I remember PC looking much better visually than pe2k XD that's probably why I switched.

Back