• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Ooh, vidya games :3 Used to be way more into gaming when I was a kid and teen, but I have very fond memories of a lot of older games because of it. Spyro especially ♥ The Mother series and Fallout are other faves. :3 Katamari Damacy, Okami, Zelda -- you can tell which era of gaming I was most involved in, lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I play occasionally and get hooked on a game. Then I maybe don't play games at all for months. haha. am bad gamer.

Years
  • idk how to play on pc

using a keyboard as a controller is something im never going to get used to

and yes I already know you can connect external controllers but still!!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    At least I'm not the only one who hasn't gamed much in a long time. Growing up suuuuuucks ; 0; Miss the old days of being a kid and a teen and wasting countless hours having fun with my video games

Playing so much Fallout got me used to using kb&m, now I can't play those sorts of games without it. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    idk how to play on pc

using a keyboard as a controller is something im never going to get used to

and yes I already know you can connect external controllers but still!!
    There are a lot of games that don't make sense to play without a keyboard and mouse ^^ Like RTS or other strategy games. How even would you do them with a controller.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm just bad at playing on a computer because I'd get distracted way too easily haha.

Years
  • I don't have a PC, but frequently play The Sims 4 on my MacBook Pro. I've considered buying a gaming PC, but I just don't think I'd realistically use it that often.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I-it's not like i wanted to post in this thread anyway...!

Years
  • W..well. It's not because Y-YOU'RE here, if that's what you're TRYING TO SAY!!!!

anime-character-giving-away-a-prize-and-acting-tsundere.jpg

Back