• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    XVEys05.gif

Well if it's something you two didn't want, I guess we'll have to ban you two from posting in it...

tenor.gif

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Guess this is an anime thread now huh

tumblr_ppv5mprlcZ1v1hotuo1_400.gif

I haven't watched anime in ages but used to love Fruits Basket and heard good stuff on the new series.

Last edited:
    Years
  • since i started playing 999/VLR i haven't been reading My Hero Academia at all. I need to start again! I really am enjoying it. Any suggestions for anything else to read for someone who's not a big manga reader?

User Anon 1848

Jk I'm one too. Haven't been able to watch new anime since my country cracked down on pirate sites. The break has been nice but I'd like to finish a few series off. Guess I'll have to look into using a VPN at some point.

Years
  • God damn weebs...

Jk I'm one too. Haven't been able to watch new anime since my country cracked down on pirate sites. The break has been nice but I'd like to finish a few series off. Guess I'll have to look into using a VPN at some point.

You can legally stream a lot of shows for free on Crunchyroll if you can tolerate the ads (unless your ad blocker deals with that).

Last edited:

User Anon 1848

Yeah they don't have much of what I'm looking for. Appreciate the suggestion though. What made things worse is before they banned all those sites in my country I accidentally formatted my hard drive which had all my favorite series on it. x_x

Years
  • If you are in any of UK, Canada, or Australia, because.moe would help you find a series (also works in USA but we've established that you're not there).

Outside of that, there's a few other methods that could work that aren't sailing the high seas but do skirt country-based licensing deals, so for those purposes they would be at least against ToS of the services.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's that time again. When TIWT ends up in the depths of PC's trashbin.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Angie I 100% think your flair looks better on Legacy bc you can see the rainbow and it looks v nice.

Years
  • I know I LOVE seeing the rainbow on legacy but it also has to look somewhat nice on standard and this was the only way to go about with it i think ;__;

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I fought long and hard to get that flair to look presentable on both formats and that was the best compromise I could make. u__u;

I hath failed thee

Last edited:
    Back