• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
8/10, that's some catchy tune. There were bits of it that sounded like it was made from an SNES soundfont.

Goat Simulator - Happy Goat (Glad Get)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
2/10, there's nothing really memorable about this track that could stick to my head.

Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee - Menu

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
7/10. Nice buildup but wished the "epic" part would have lasted longer before mellowing out again.

Years
Hm. It feels like it stutter starts and stops. Interesting. Sounds like they're fighting Thanos, but that's impossible ohohoho. I'm not really well versed in DC's realm, so I don't know who or what Trigon is. It has some nice brass in it though, some harp strings and a great 'reverse' section going on. 3.3/5

Listen to Legions of Chaos at 40:23-42:15. I tried to find the track by itself, but had no luck.

Years
Very much bing-bing. Very off balance at first. Speeds up and feels more like something from a Kirby game I feel. Not too dark, but a bit more 'knight' feely. I haven't played the game, so I don't know the full context of the game. 6/10

"..."

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
10/10 Perfection.

Damnit. Someone ninja'd me. 4/10, as it's not exactly...catchy.

How 'bout this?

Last edited:
Back