• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite villains!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Who are some of your favorite movie/TV villains? They deserve love too, even if they are evil sons of bitches. :D

I love me some Loki, but everyone knows that. I also love Captain Hook and Maleficent. My recent crush is from Descendants 2. He's the son of Hook, and his name is Harry. <3 That's a whole different story entirely, so let's not get into that. I don't want to go all fangirl on you people lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    There are a lot, with one being Grant Ward. It's very tough not to form a connection with him if you're an Agents of SHIELD watcher.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, Loki is pretty cool.

Another fav, although I'm not sure if I'd label him as "villain" anymore, is Jaime from Game of Thrones. He's awful in some ways, but when you understand his story and see things from his point of view, you kind of think he's pretty awesome.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Yeah, Loki is pretty cool.

Another fav, although I'm not sure if I'd label him as "villain" anymore, is Jaime from Game of Thrones. He's awful in some ways, but when you understand his story and see things from his point of view, you kind of think he's pretty awesome.

That's actually how I see Loki. Like, if you look behind his trouble life and such... you would see that he has a lot of reason for being the way he does. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen the movies too much, but yeah. I also really liked Uma, but no one beats Harry from Descendants 2. He's cute, and his accent is to die for. <3 Uma was the real villain in the movie... Harry was more like her sidekick or henchman. I still consider him a villain though. It's really about watching the movies and reading the books to understand the actual story and what not.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's being speculated that Doctor Doom will be replacing Loki in phase four of MCU, but I'm not sure how this could happen since Fox doesn't seem to be willing to give up Doom. Big Loki fan here as well!

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • It's being speculated that Doctor Doom will be replacing Loki in phase four of MCU, but I'm not sure how this could happen since Fox doesn't seem to be willing to give up Doom. Big Loki fan here as well!

I hope not. Loki is my bae. I would hate if they did this, and I'm sure many other Loki fangirls would probably rage too. One of the reasons the MCU franchise is so popular is because of him. He could create an entire army of fangirls if he knew he had any.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • The Master (Doctor Who)
    Purple Man (Juessica Jones Netflix)
    Saruman (LOTR)
    Magneto (X-men)
    Joker (Batman)
    Frieza (DBZ)
    Gilgameshu XD (Fate Series)
    Kyuubey (Madoka)
    Griffith (Berserk)

Lebron James (NBA)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I don't have many, as I tend to focus most of my fangirling towards the good guys. =P

That said, I do have a few:

Ira, Twilight, Siren, and the Precure Hunter (Precure)
    Zuko and Azula (Avatar The Last Airbender)
    Vaati and Skull Kid (Legend of Zelda)
    Kai Leng (Mass Effect)
    Crocodile and Perona (One Piece)
    Lusamine and Giovanni (Pokémon)

Last edited:

Mister Torgue

Banned
    Years
  • OTP:
    Depending on how you look at it, Walter White is a very interesting Villain protagonist.

Also Criminal defense attorneys. Amercian Crime Stories made me love to hate them when portrayed in fictional media.

Last edited:

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
    Years
  • I'd have to say Vulture from Spider-Man Homecoming

He was an awesome villain and he was easy to relate to. The scene where Peter goes to pick up Liz is still one of my favorites in the MCU

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Some of my favorite movie/TV villains are the following:
    Darth Vader (Star Wars)
    Darth Maul (Star Wars)
    Rito Revolto (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)
    King Mondo (Power Rangers Zeo)
    Divatox (Power Rangers Turbo)
    Psycho Rangers (Power Rangers In Space)
    Trakeena (Power Rangers Lost Galaxy)
    Diabolico (Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue)
    Ransik (Power Rangers Time Force)
    Jindrax (Power Rangers Wild Force)
    Lothor (Power Rangers Ninja Storm)
    Mesogog (Power Rangers Dino Thunder)
    Emperor Gruumm (Power Rangers S.P.D.)
    Koragg the Knight Wolf (Power Rangers Mystic Force)
    Flurious (Power Rangers Operation Overdrive)
    Dai Shi (Power Rangers Jungle Fury)
    Venjix (Power Rangers RPM)
    Deker (Power Rangers Samurai/Super Samurai)
    Vrak (Power Rangers Megaforce)
    Prince Vekar (Power Rangers Super Megaforce)
    Sledge (Power Rangers Dino Charge/Dino Super Charge)

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    First one that pops into my mind is Petra Solano from Jane the Virgin. Though she's not a villain anymore at this point, I did and do still enjoy her villanious plans and actions, especially when they're just to spite someone.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Silar (sp?) from Heroes. Even though he turned around and became good at some point, it was cool seeing him collect all those different powers and become stronger over time.

Gaara from Naruto. I liked him both when he was evil and good.

Sasori from Naruto Shippuden. (Puppetmaster Jutsu!)

Cartman from South Park. (I think it's pretty safe to say that he's a villain, lol)

Every villain with ridiculous mannerisms in One Piece :P

pkmin3033

Lionel Luthor, from Smallville. This guy is the trope codifier for Magnificent Bastard, and god, is it well earned. He's so bad that even after he turns good he's more of a villain than the villains he's trying to help fight against. So bad they felt the need to summon his Earth-2 counterpart - who is exactly the same as he was prior to his "heroic" turn from evil - to make the final season interesting. About 80% of Smallville's best moments are either of Lionel doing something evil or the end result of Lionel doing something evil.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • As terrible as some of these people are, most of them are really good at playing their part. I'm not sure if Anime villains count or not. I apologize if they don't.

Commander Rourke from Atlantis: The Lost Empire
    Sa'Luk from Aladdin and the King of Thieves
    Jafar (the first two Aladdin Movies)
    Scar (Lion King) - He has one of my most favorite villain songs ever.
    Rasputin (Anastasia) - I love this fictional take on him as well as his awesome villain song.
    Frieza (DBZ/ DB Super)
    Cell (DBZ/ Super)
    Roman Torchwick (RWBY)
    Neo (RWBY)
    The Major (Hellsing Ultimate)
    Reiner (Attack on Titan) - I hope this still isn't considered spoilers.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • Gosh I have a lot

But I can name a few....

Magica De spell: ducktales

Dr. Robotnik: Sonic

President Haltmann: kirby

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • From movies -