• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • The thing is... During the Diamond Pearl season (Yeah, I did some research), they were planning to have Ash win the league for good. However, after the Paul battle in the Sinnoh League, the writers changed their mind, and decided Ash should lose. That's why the character, Tobias (the character who defeated Ash, and we know absolutely nothing about him), felt really shoehorned into the show. That's because he was literally shoehorned into the show at the last minute just so Ash could lose to someone.

I did watch all episodes of the anime but after Battle Frontier I dropped it. Maybe because I was tired from seeing the same things. However, i kept a slight touch with it from time to time but that was it. In the Kalos League, i had my eyes on Alan and his Charizard. I was sure Ash was going to lose to him at some point. But within me, I thought that maybe, this time maybe, Ash stood a chance. Whether due to his deep connection with Greninja or him being finally to utilise his pokemon and his connection with them efficiently to finally defeat Alan as a payback for having lost to him two times already. Everyone thought it was Ash's time to shine! But instead the writers decided that he must lose again so as to reset again in the Alola region, and that as a reason for Ash to go there and explore the region with us while giving no respect to Ash a trainer and a character who really needs development. Many are tired after this and would rather see the Pokemon anime with a new protagonist eg. Red because what they saw in Pokemon Origins, which was more faithful to the games and their mechanics while having the concept of the anime, was more appealing to them and I can't disagree. In just four episodes we saw Red, mostly viewing him as a character, learning, maturing and doing things the writers wouldn't even think about Ash to accomplish.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I did watch all episodes of the anime but after Battle Frontier I dropped it. Maybe because I was tired from seeing the same things. However, i kept a slight touch with it from time to time but that was it. In the Kalos League, i had my eyes on Alan and his Charizard. I was sure Ash was going to lose to him at some point. But within me, I thought that maybe, this time maybe, Ash stood a chance. Whether due to his deep connection with Greninja or him being finally to utilise his pokemon and his connection with them efficiently to finally defeat Alan as a payback for having lost to him two times already. Everyone thought it was Ash's time to shine! But instead the writers decided that he must lose again so as to reset again in the Alola region, and that as a reason for Ash to go there and explore the region with us while giving no respect to Ash a trainer and a character who really needs development. Many are tired after this and would rather see the Pokemon anime with a new protagonist eg. Red because what they saw in Pokemon Origins, which was more faithful to the games and their mechanics while having the concept of the anime, was more appealing to them and I can't disagree. In just four episodes we saw Red, mostly viewing him as a character, learning, maturing and doing things the writers wouldn't even think about Ash to accomplish.

That was exactly my feeling. I knew he'll lose, but there was a slight doubt, and when he did lose (wasn't surprised), just extremely disappointed. The reason why I'm getting so mad is because the writers actually teased the fans by the huge amount of teasing that he'll win (Heck! Even the title of that episode was downright teasing that he'll win).

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • The thought just crossed my mind, is there any specific reason as to why the Pinkan Island's Pink Rhyhorn is called "Rhyhorn O" instead of "Rhyhorn P" or simply "Rhyhorn"?

EDIT: Just thought about another question.. will the Light Ball work correctly with Mega Pikachu X/Y in Beta 12? <3 ..

EDIT2: Aww.. Mew watching over Red's progress through the Orange Archipielago, so freaking cute <3
    quObvNM.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ugh, I'm stuck after beating team rocket on sunnabar (?) island and helping officer jenny find out who was mind controlling everyones pokemons, caught crystal onyx to the south of the place and now what? :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Ugh, I'm stuck after beating team rocket on sunnabar (?) island and helping officer jenny find out who was mind controlling everyones pokemons, caught crystal onyx to the south of the place and now what? :D

Go back to route 2 and go right onto route 8.

Years
  • That was exactly my feeling. I knew he'll lose, but there was a slight doubt, and when he did lose (wasn't surprised), just extremely disappointed. The reason why I'm getting so mad is because the writers actually teased the fans by the huge amount of teasing that he'll win (Heck! Even the title of that episode was downright teasing that he'll win).

Alan's Charizard was hit with how many moves? A quick attack and two thunderbolts from Pikachu, a cut, an aerial ace, a water shuriken and that orange water shuriken from Ash-Greninja. In contrast, Ash's Greninja was hit with two dragon claws and a blast burn. And let us not forget that fire<water. Yeah, great logic. Ash, as they say, can't be champion cause if he does, his journey might end as he would have accomplished his dream to become a pokemon master. And that won't be consistent with their plans for him to visit Alola and so on, so for. I just can't accept this happening over and over again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Where can i get Zapmolcuno? And someone can say me where are all the event?(exept swampert X, the old killer, and abandoned gym chapter) thank you so much

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Heyy...
    New to the game been playing for 2 weeks but I'm sorta stuck after I beat porygon and missingno and there's a small cut scene thingy... The professor ivy wishes me good luck and when I leave the same cut scene plays again... Plis help I don't wanna restart the game T^T

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Heyy...
    New to the game been playing for 2 weeks but I'm sorta stuck after I beat porygon and missingno and there's a small cut scene thingy... The professor ivy wishes me good luck and when I leave the same cut scene plays again... Plis help I don't wanna restart the game T^T

Years
  • Heyy...

Why don't you use a code so as exiting would take you somewhere else and not ending up there where you end up in an infinite loop? If I would have to guess, maybe that happens because you missed some events.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017
    Looking for a little help. Playing on my iOS device so I don't have the word docs that download w this hack. I've caught the shiny ghastly and am wondering how I get it to the eventual point of Gengar. Is it a certain level or event?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Why don't you use a code so as exiting would take you somewhere else and not ending up there where you end up in an infinite loop? If I would have to guess, maybe that happens because you missed some events.

Mind telling me the code ^^"

Back