• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Years
    • Seen today
    Contributes almost nothing against ghetsis because his team destroys it's typing.

Smeargle

Years
  • Last post on the previous page was SIgilyph, perhaps you weren't on the final page?

Anyway, guess I'll grill Gothita too as you didn't list a new mon. Unfortunately I kinda like the line so I guess I'll just say I don't like the shiny version =p

Luxray

Years
  • do people even remember this mon lol? also it's kind of a pain to use in any of the games it's available in (plus it evolves so late boo)

Watchog

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I'd be totally fine with dealing with an annoying moveset if it weren't for how so many trainers in the game use it.

This will be painful to do, but...
    Imagine being weak to both of the other 2 starters.

I am so good at predicting the next user.

Also yeah, you probably were looking at the previous page back when you got the wrong mon.

Leafeon

Years
    • Seen today
    Musharno. I have no reason to use this thing when most psychic types are more interesting.

Vaporeon

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    The biggest blimp disaster since the Hindenburg.

Clefable

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • Your line is literally just the Jigglypuff line but without a recurring anime character, Smash fighter, and major Mystery Dungeon character or anything going for it.

Luxray

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • It has a terrifying dex entry, my least favorite of all. Humans turning into pokemon when they die is terrifying.

Chinchou

Years
  • Not as viable against Ground types anymore versus pure Water types. I think that's why I've always held off catching on for my main team.

Roserade

Back