• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Riddled with anxiety. Probably one of the worst days I've had in a while. :(

Hopefully weekend makes up for it, as long as things don't continue like this...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    emotional

have been emotionally hyped, almost manic, for a week or three now. i love it, it's like... i'm in a bubble? everything is a bit more colorful, i am a bit more eager and dreaming and spiritual but at the same time also more motivated at work. am not sure what my messed up body is doing but by all means, keep it up pls.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Furious

Telling me I'm lazy despite all the work I've been pulling...can you believe it?

But also sad because it's something I used to like doing. Now I don't know anymore._.

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • A bit sad :c

gives hugs
    Hoping you feel better tenfrogs! 😟

Riddled with anxiety. Probably one of the worst days I've had in a while. :(

Hopefully weekend makes up for it, as long as things don't continue like this...

Aww bestie, I hope things look up for you! 😟

Here's hoping things get better for you by the weekend! big hugs!

Furious

Telling me I'm lazy despite all the work I've been pulling...can you believe it?

But also sad because it's something I used to like doing. Now I don't know anymore._.

Been there Megan, I hope you find motivation in your work again, I can only imagine how it feels to work on something you don't like. 😔
    hugs you too

Right now: Tired and in pain thanks to the gall stones. :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • Tired
    couple of my colleagues are sick so my workdays have lengthened o7

I'm super bummed out rn. Just learned that my dad's dog (Skippy) has Canine Cognitive Dysfunction, which is essentially dog dementia. He's not my dog but I still love the heck outta that pup and learning this after having my dog put down on Christmas day last year just feels like way too much to deal with. :(

The best they can do is keep him comfortable.

Omg Fairy, I'm so sorry to hear that ;(

Give him ALL the love, and speaking of love, you get the absolute biggest virtual hug rn my friend <3

Rn: Exhausted

Also sending big virtual hugs your way Fairy <3 that's a terrible situation to be in :(

Rn: I'm still a bit sick :(

Depressed

hugs you both

Right now: Back to feeling alone and sad again. 😔

A bit sad :c

Riddled with anxiety. Probably one of the worst days I've had in a while. :(

Furious

gives hugs
    Hoping you feel better tenfrogs! 😟

Aww bestie, I hope things look up for you! 😟

Here's hoping things get better for you by the weekend! big hugs!

Been there Megan, I hope you find motivation in your work again, I can only imagine how working on something you don't like feels. 😔
    hugs you too

Right now: Tired and in pain thanks to the gall stones. :(

Group hug =3
    Spoiler:

Best wishes and positive thoughts too =3
    Hang in there ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back