• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Obsessed...

not sure if there's a better word about this but it's when there's a single thing in your head that takes focus away from other things you should be doing or want to do, and makes for a pretty unpleasant situation
    Hyperfocusing/hyperfixating perhaps? I get that feeling a lot tbh lol

Rn I'm pleased~

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    I'm very very content rn. My anxiety and depression is at a RECORD BREAKING!! all time low and I feel amazing, bought myself some new things today like a mirror and some manga, got a new phone... ! Life is good for the meantime.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    Today I am annoyed at my co-workers but otherwise happy, I get paid today and I'm going to pick up a Nintendo Switch after work so life is good once more!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Cautiously optimistic. I was not feeling myself this morning but it seems I'm back to normal. I'll try to be patient with myself.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Feeling sick

(Not an emotion, technically)
    Why is there still over two hours of work left? <_<

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ugh fiancé's alarm went off super early and woke me up.. but not him. :')

I'm sleepyyyy.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    I feel restless for some reason. 3 hours sleep last night and another 6am start tomorrow, you'd assume that I'd be tired but nooooo.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Excited, but apprehensive. There's something (no, someone) in PLA that I want to gush about after watching a playthrough, but doing so would constitute massive spoilers so I'm keeping quiet until someone brings it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back