• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Meta Journey [MASTER THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    HERE GOES MY FAVORITE POKEMON

1| 2| 3| 4 | 5 | 6

Evolve to Crobat!

chesnaught.gif
    crobat.gif
    snubbull.gif

Two posts coming up!

To evolve Poliwhirl or Froakie, that is the question...

I shall evolve Froakie!

Posts = spoiler

My team is now
    frogadier.gif
    poliwhirl.gif

Water Power!

evolve
    totodile.gif
    to
    croconaw.gif
    All fixed up, congratulations guys!

Also... I can't decide whether to get Poliwrath or Politoed hnggg.gn. Poliwrath is a cool fighting type, but Politoed is so cute haha.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • All fixed up, congratulations guys!

Also... I can't decide whether to get Poliwrath or Politoed hnggg.gn. Poliwrath is a cool fighting type, but Politoed is so cute haha.

I feel your pain! I love fighting types like Poliwrath but I've never had a Politoed and i want one! Decisons, Decisions ~_~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I feel your pain! I love fighting types like Poliwrath but I've never had a Politoed and i want one! Decisons, Decisions ~_~
    How about we get different then? I get Politoed now and you Poliwrath, and if we change our minds we trade in an event in the future c:

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Ah, what the heck. Might as well join if it's not too late.

Username on PokéCommunity: The Nero
    Trainer class: Fisherman
    Favorite pokémon type: Water
    Pokémon:
    froakie.gif

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Do we have an estimate on when the next area will open? I'm thinking whether to evolve my Snubbull or just wait it out

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah, what the heck. Might as well join if it's not too late.

Username on PokéCommunity: The Nero
    Trainer class: Fisherman
    Favorite pokémon type: Water
    Pokémon:
    froakie.gif
    Welcome! I'll add you.

Hmmmm, i can go for that. You've got yourself a deal!
    Yay. Or maybe I'll just wait with evolution until I'm actually sure of what I want haha.

Do we have an estimate on when the next area will open? I'm thinking whether to evolve my Snubbull or just wait it out
    Ilex has only been up for a week now. I think one week is an absolute minimum for each area, no? Let's say in the middle of the coming week, 27-28-29 something January. Next area and probably also an event (!) will be up then!

ElectricN

*006119011483‬
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2019
    Hope it's not too late, and I don't fully understand the rules, but...

Name: ElectricN

Trainer Class: Rich Boy

Favorite Type: Dark

Starter: Bulbasaur

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hope it's not too late, and I don't fully understand the rules, but...

Name: ElectricN

Trainer Class: Rich Boy

Favorite Type: Dark

Starter: Bulbasaur
    Never too late! I shall add you soon. This is not a normal RP in the Theatre, just so you know. This is a way to keep motivation for posting in the actual roleplays. When you've made roleplay posts, you can save links to them somewhere and then come here and use those links as payment to gather pokémon for fun. So if you haven't done it yet, make sure to sign up for a roleplay in the Roleplay Casting subforum as well c:

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

um... i almost feel bad for everyone who already has one, but i'd actually really like to add a Poliwhirl to my roster as well, hehe
    also, i'd actually like to advocate for the route changes to be a bit slower than once a week. i practically never make more than 1 IC post a week, and i don't much like churning out Theatre posts just to catch a 'mon. of course if everyone else agrees once a week is fine, i won't complain though <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The routes are not changing every week. Every two weeks is more likely, and I said here recently that we would change on the 27th, earliest. We can wait until the weekend if somebody feels like they need more time though, there is no rush (:

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I'm going to agree with Nagi, I think that moving the route every week is a bit... too active. I know for myself, I'm not posting in an IC twice a week to evolve/capture the Pokemon I want and I don't want to spam the Theatre just to get posts. I don't think a change every two weeks/two and a half weeks is unreasonable.

I want to capture Magikarp:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • I was unfortunate enough to not know this existed. Are sign ups still open?

If so...

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back