• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

The Kalos games are some of my favorite Pokemon games. Although I've only played through Y twice, both times were really enjoyable. If my Y version wasn't my main game with all of my Pokemon on it, then I would replay through Kalos again and use Pokemon that I haven't used before.

Plus, X/Y introduced Amie, and that is my most favorite feature ever in a Pokemon game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016

I didn't mind the Kalos titles, although I made the mistake of watching a livestream when they were being leaked before release...having all the new Pokemon revealed spoiled it a little for me. I've always liked discovering everything for myself when I play the new games.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Kalos was definitely my favorite in terms of geography and in-game content, though something about it felt sorta incomplete... I can't exactly put my finger on it, haha. I really wish there was a Z Version (or even sequels) to follow up on it, with more postgame content and maybe another battle facility! :D

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Zygarde's role is in Sun & Moon, huh?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I'm probably more excited for Alola than a Unova remake at this point. I just want to use my new second mascot Popplio so bad!

I know how you feel! I reaaaaally can't wait to use Rowlet, haha, That birb is already one of my favorite Pokémon in the whole world! :D

Catman makes his return!
    I'm just waiting here for the B/W remakes. I can't wait to see my favorite Region in 3D!

Realistically though, they might not. They better do it anyway.

OMG YES! Welcome back, buddy! *forces you to stay*

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years

It's good to be back, Revise!

So, due to my overabundance of laziness, I want to get a Power Saves Pro to complete the Pokédex. Is there any harm in that? Would it corrupt the Pokémon that I have currently?

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years

Cleansing activated!

I want to get a Power Saves Pro to complete the Pokédex. Is there any harm in that? Would it corrupt the Pokémon that I have currently?
    There isn't any harm in that, it wouldn't corrupt the Pokémon you currently have.

Last edited:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years

Honestly, GameFreak's gotta stop revealing new Pokémon. At this rate, my team's gonna be complete before the game even comes out!

There isn't any harm in that, it wouldn't corrupt the Pokémon you currently have.
    Thanks!

Don't forget to wish a very Happy Birthday to Hikamaru everyone! Happy Birthday Hika!

Years

It's already Sunday on my end (so it's done) but thanks Catman!

Also, I apparently heard we could be getting news relating to the Alola Starters on the October 4th trailer. Who thinks it'll be the middle stage evolutions we've been wanting in like, forever?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Oh no i missed your birthday!! QwQ Happy birthday friend!!!!!! <3

I feel ya about the releasing all the pokemon stuff, i love seeing them but at the same time I HAVE DESICION PROBLEMS GAME FREAK. :''''D DONT MAKE US DO THIS

Idk the middle stages could be good on that but at the same time what if its something else, what would it be? Im thinking itll be anime info too at least.

HEY GUYS LETS VOTE FOR SANDSHREW AND MAKE HIM OUR KING: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=379259

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

I keep forgetting that the FPT has made a return for 2016.

Hopefully the middle stages for the starters are revealed. We're at almost a month before the games' release. It would be a good time to reveal some more decent information about the new starters. Though the new information won't change my choice. I'm a Litten fan.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

hush hush revise youre doing good

Yeah, the middle evos would be nice but i keep thinking theres gunna be something bigger. Premonition i guess, but if there is something huge i hope its not too plot spoilering D: Im still a Popplio fan, but Rowlet is cute too and its Jap name is Mokuroh and for a Hitman Reborn fan thats too much im gunna need one of those too maybe XD

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Yessssss Brionne is so cute I almost cried honest I love it. And Im glad the demo thing is continuing, its a nice thing and Im definitely getting it tho not sure if im gunna use ash-greninja on my team or not but probably. :'/

But I picked Gible over Sandshrew... D:

pst you could choose multiple pokemon you couldve picked both at the same time

Last edited:
    Years
  • 6. Waddup guys.
    I am not surprised that this sub forum is in love with the seal's second evo. I think its pretty cool...that we have a new ugliest middle evo imho haha.
    I dont like any of the starters tbh. One's too masculine, one too feiminine, owl kinda cool but meh.
    Wolf and the salamander are life tho.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I honestly loved Popplio already and ill Cut u 4 another outburst callin him ugly m8 'v' I really do love Brionne but I hear a lot of people hating on others for thinking its too girly when I still havent seen anyone complain about that and Im scared someone is gunna either get or softreset for a female Popplio and theyll get hated on fast. Why do people gotta be like this over a game?... :'/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back