• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first post on this forum?

Years

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i literally joined pc bc 1. i was told the fan fic community here was better than serebii's and 2. there were pokespe scans in the manga forum. this was literally the best community for pokespe back then and lmfao you had to scrape for that content. now you can go to bam or 2nd and charles and just buy the manga normally...kids these days got it so easy...

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Nope. Nor do I want to know what it was. I joined PC back in 2004, and I was so n00bish it wasn't even funny. I've actually looked back before and noticed just how cringeworthy my posts and stuff were. ;o; I mainly joined because I followed my then best friend here and what not. ^^;

Last edited:
Years
Found this in the archived Manga section

(how fun that you and Syd's first posts were in the Manga section lmao)

Yeah, sadly a lot of my early posts was from there so I can't find it since I lost access. All I can check from is PG. Also while searching I find it funny how the old Anime and Manga threads got merged to OfT

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I thought I could check my first post in the "view all posts.." thing but guess not D:
I can't remember my first post..

EDIT: Oh I found it, it was a thread. Must be it..
Here~

Last edited:
Back