• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'll only wear shorts if it's supposed to rise above 70F for the daytime high. That is if it's not below 50F either.

TY

sweatpants are the best y'all just jealous of my sweatpant choice

Years
  • I have meetings at work tomorrow and have to come in :(

it's for fun though! we're putting on an event at the college for middle and high school STEM students!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I called off work yesterday and I don't even understand how the mall and my place could even stay open. It was to cold to even go out.

Years
  • Sweatpants wouldn't be so controversial if not for the associations. Everyone knows that nobody exercises in them - they usually sit around and watch Stranger Things and eat cheesecake. No shame in that. It's a great combination, but not a great mental image. The name is also dangerously close to 'sweaty pants', which is absurdly revolting. More so when you consider that the person sweating in them isn't even exercising. Ack.

And ahh yeah, weather talk! Okay, well there is currently some weather going around where I live, and it might do something totally unexpected or be predictable the whole way through. I'll keep you posted with an astonishing level of detail.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • ^ Eating cheesecake isn't a great mental image?? Man I want cheesecake now.

I don't think I ever have to worry about the threat of snow closing things where I live (or where I used to live for that matter).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back