Lt. Commander!

Age 34
Female
Vermillion City
Online now
Posted 30 Minutes Ago
10,986 posts
18.2 Years
I have and it was my first Pokémon to level 100 and it was Jolteon in Yellow.
VPP: Delcatty @ 11,110 | Futro Region
“I want to live, however briefly, knowing that my life is finite. Mortality gives
meaning to human life, Captain. Peace, love, friendship. These are
precious because we know they cannot endure. A butterfly that
lives forever, is not really a butterfly at all.”
- Lt. Cmdr. Data

Moderator of: VPP & Pokemon Mobile

Roni

shen't
Philippines
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
16,802 posts
8.8 Years
Sadly I haven't gotten a Crobat past the Lv. 70s yet... one of these days
Paired with Starlight
VPP
Flair & Profile
Crafted by the lovely Fairy

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
11,454 posts
1.6 Years
My entire playthrough team will reach level 100 before I stop playing in the newer games.
My Shield team was Rillaboom, Coalossal, Thievul, Hatterene, Drednaw, Toxtricity. All level 100.
I think my earliest might've been in Emerald, but not sure anymore.

As for my fav pokemon.... not yet. I have a Glaceon on my Sword team who will one day be 100 whenever I decide to continue that again rofl

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP.
Sigilyph @ Level 100: 11,455 | Mantyke @ Lv 100: 11,527

Devalue

Any pronoun
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
1,418 posts
339 Days
Yes. Leveled Espeon to 100 in Sword. Trained it for one of the community raid days. (Had Switch Online for Animal Crossing then.) Themed one of the days around eeveelutions. Stuffed it full of EXP Candies, most likely. Prepared it in under a week. Leaves too little time for Poke Jobs to accomplish anything besides EVs.

Possibly happened in Gold or Crystal too. Remembers too little about those teams, though. Bumped up at least one Pokemon to 100.
Current Virtual Pokemon Pet: Wigglytuff
Level 100 at 1468 posts

Game Journal Thread
Most Recent Entry: Celeste

A survey-based game in Pokemon Trivia.
Announcing results now.

icycatelf

Alex

Age 31
Male
KY (USA)
Online now
Posted 20 Hours Ago
2,981 posts
16.9 Years
Yep! Raised a Wartortle to lv100 in X or AlphaSapphire (leaning toward X, but I can't remember for sure) and SoulSilver, Dunsparce in HeartGold and VC Gold, and Leafeon in X and Ultra Sun (maybe Platinum too).

Looking at my top 25 faves, it looks like Sandshrew, Raikou, and Latios are the only ones I can't remember raising to lv100. Should change soon-ish with Sandshrew, having found a Shiny one last year (I've been trying to find a Shiny Trapinch before I finish training it). Very possible I had a lv100 Raikou and/or Latios at some point and just forgot.

Fairy

she / they
in the flowers
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
13,433 posts
10.7 Years
Sylveon? Yup! In every game it’s available in! Tho I admit I’ve moved my already lv.100 shiny Sylveon around from gen to gen haha.

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur
tokyodrift / magic / icycatelf
sister ♥ caite-chan

giradialkia

Age 28
Male
Ireland
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
1,577 posts
12.8 Years
Back in the days of Gen 2 and Gen 3 (so… 20 years ago or so 😰), I used to blast through the game with my starter. After finishing the main story, I’d take on whatever postgame there was, explore the region and just repeatedly take on the League. So my starters would always end up at level 100 - coincidentally my favourite Pokémon of gens 1/2/3, Venusaur, Typhlosion and Swampert.

I think my team-making balanced out a lot more for gens 4 and 5, so I’m not sure I’ve ever had a level 100 Pokémon in those games. But with the ease of access to Lucky Eggs and the party-EXP-share of Gen 6 onwards, I now have a load of level 100s.

- - - - - - - - - -

MewTheMega

He/Him
Under the truck
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
192 posts
2.1 Years
I transferred a Mewtwo from Fire Red into Ruby and trained it up to level 100 on the Elite Four. It's probably in some game cartridge depending on how far I transferred it forward. Can't actually remember tbh
Moderator of: Fan Games