• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Hidden Village OOC [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hidden Village
    AnimalKingdom3N.jpg

Rated T (to allow for some mature stuff but don't go overboard)
    7gmDBMM.png

Lore + Inspiration:

Hidden Village is an RP inspired by a book I recently read. I was inspired by the idea that there are other creatures that live on earth that instead of preferring daylight and technology, they lived in the shadows, used magic and referred to themselves as the Nightsiders. They have been around since the beginning of humans, possibly even before humans. But, because humans are a paranoid and fearful race, anytime the Nightsiders revealed themselves to Humans they hunted and killed the Nightsiders because they thought they were evil. Humans tore down forests and destroyed the natural environments which they lived in to build our vast ever-expanding empires. Humans are the reason why they left, humans are what rid earth of it's magic. All the magic creatures left through doors to other realms which were guarded by artificially created beings they called keepers. These creatures were simply an AI created by magic to manage the doors. They have no way of defending themselves, they are simply there to open and close the doors to other realms.

Story:
    You are a creature who was trapped on earth after the door keepers were destroyed and long to see others of your kind. You found a village of creatures just like yourself hidden in a magical meadow away from all human settlements. Together the group hopes to rebuild the keeper that once stood in the village and travel to other realms, hoping to find their families and others of their kind. When they come across an eccentric oddball named "The Witch of the World" they follow her advice and quests in hopes of repairing the door's keeper. While the Wotw seeks to help them there are some that seek to stop them. The Humans might not want to stop them, however their fear may cause them to attack anyway. There is a group formed of Humans that hunt "monsters" for sport, these people tend to use technology or talismans to hunt the monsters. The main storyline is what this rp will orbit around, although it is not required to participate in all the major events it is recommended that you participate in some. The Wotw will divide up quests based on importance/difficulty and post a sign up in the town to show the week's quests. Main plotline quests will always be announced a week in advance by hinting that the witch can "see" something big in the future and may be moved around due to member activity. This rp will be sandboxy but divided into Chapters, however the chapters are purely based on plot and do not limit when someone can join in the rp. Between each chapter will be a time leap in which seasons will change and new plotline characters will arrive in the village.

Major history stuff:
    In ancient times the Hidden Village was not hidden, it was open to all who traveled the worlds. It was a trading hub that was the center for all magical beings on Earth. Elves, Fairies, Vampires, Werewolves, Golems, and many other creatures lived in harmony. Its streets bustled with activity. Creatures came from far and wide to see the marvelous sight of the village. Some marveled at its beauty while others marveled at its organization and sheer size. While this golden age lasted a long time, like everything else, it came to an end.
    The Village was large and prosperous, filled with festivals and dances and parties every night. And at the center of it all was The Tree. Not just "a tree", or "that tree", this tree was special and everyone knew it. Created by the ancient wizards of the past, this tree held the magic of every creature on earth. A single animal of each species was fused into the tree. Each animal's life-force adding to the tree's power. And after all animals were represented in the tree it was brought to life. Yes, it was alive before, but they gave it sentience. They unlocked its intelligence and its knowledge to allow it to communicate and manipulate its form. Each animal moved constantly in its form, creating an ever-changing tree that could hold the vast knowledge of the past for future generations. It was then given something that made it even more special, the Orb of Worlds. A gem that could bend the reality of space to allow for interdimensional travel. The tree accepted its role and became a transportation center for the Earth while also storing all knowledge of the past and magic. The tree became the lifeblood of the village, relied upon by all who inhabited it. Until the day that humans came, and the whole world changed.
    The tree was destroyed, chopped down by a huge metal device. The humans, although intelligent and creative, refused to accept magic. Even if you used magic right in front of them, their mind denied its existence. Even if they saw the magic for what it was they feared it and destroyed everything surrounding it. Thus the wizards cloaked the village with a spell of invisibility, rendering all magic inside the boarder invisible to anyone outside it. They did not see the village and so when they mowed right through it they didn't see the magical nature of the tree. They chopped it down, shredding it to make paper and furniture.
    The villagers ran. Some out of fear of another attack, others had nothing left in the village to come back to. Most of them left Earth, the tree was one of the last remaining door-keepers on Earth. Everyone feared that the keepers would all be destroyed, and many fled Earth in fear of being trapped there by the humans. They ran, flew, and slithered away, leaving the cleanup and repair to the few that refused to leave their home. The few that chose to stay became increasingly small in number until the day when all doors were closed from Earth. When the humans destroyed the final keeper and crushed all hope of the remaining creatures on Earth's dreams of rebuilding their multidimensional empires. All except those of the Hidden Village, whose citizens were being encouraged by The Witch of the World. The Witch of the World was an ancient spirit who has no physical form, she travels the Earth looking after her creation. She brought magic to the Earth, and she needs our help to bring it back.

In this RP you can be anything you imagine! A pixie, a wood nymph, a water nymph, a were-wolf, a were-beaver, a were-chicken, a vampire, a dragon, a mage, a fire-lizard, a rock golem, a fairy, ect.
    You can travel anywhere on earth (no other dimensions or space, that's part of the main storyline) and create any non-important (to the main plot) characters. Fighting with other rpers is encouraged. (ic not ooc :P) Winners of rper fights will either be agreed upon by the participants or if they can't decide then by me. Characters' auras should usually match their personality or their race, however this is not a requirement. Your character must start as a newcomer to the town. Note: If you want your character to be a "normal" human PM me as this would work into the storyline at a specific point. The storyline has fixed points that will happen however, player interaction will change the storyline significantly.

Storyline Main Points and long term goals:
    Fix Door/Keeper
    Improve relationship with humans
    Kill the -#$@&!%@& and save the universe
    ^ Find out what that is

I'll list a few Nightsider races and their pros and cons

Wood Nymph:
    They can inhabit any tree or natural wooden objects and cannot "die" if their body is destroyed as long as it is touching earth (the ground not the planet). Although by burning it's body it can be killed permanently.

Golems:
    Golems are elemental creatures made of a single element ie: fire, rocks/ores, water/liquid, clay/mud, gems/crystals, lightning
    Golems are similar to wood nymphs as they cannot be killed while touching the ground unless their body is destroyed by a rival element ie: water to fire, wind to rock, fire to clay, lightning to crystal, rock to lightning

Were-Animal
    Can be any animal you desire, however only one. At first they gain nothing "supernatural" from the transformation but after practicing they can gain "powers" while in animal form. Such as increased healing/clotting, strength, speed, agility, ect.
    Kitsune:they are a form of were-animal that can transform into a fox with many tails, the number of tails determines their magical ability.

Vampire:
    Pretty much well known but I'll explain the more unique stuff. They live in large groups like humans do, they build cities and towns, and they prefer to drink blood from animals rather than sentient creatures. However after the human attacks some have turned to more interesting ways of getting blood.

Mage/Wizard/Sorcerer:
    Everyone has an aura which can be harnessed by magical means and those with magical abilities can see other's auras and tell who possesses magical abilities. By harnessing the magic within themselves they can perform magic like you all know

Witch/Warlock:
    A witch or warlock uses herbs and potions as well as talismans to achieve their magical abilities.

Death-spirit:
    Body-less shadows that possess dead bodies. They have been known to attempt to posses living creatures as well, however this is a rare occurrence usually caused by a disturbance in the ecosystem.

Fairies/Sprites/Pixies
    These small creatures hold immense magical powers, however are physically weak. Some may have wings but some do not. Those that do not usually befriend an animal to use as transportation as they cannot take the physical strain of running long distances.

Shifters
    Shifters can transform into a shadow and move with speed that rivals that of a cheetah. By attaching themselves onto an animal they can control the animal's movements, many use this to hide. They also have a physical form that resembles a human, however their skin is deep black and they have no nose or mouth. Their eyes come in a range of colors, from bright red to dull blue, almost any color imaginable. Their hair ranges from black to white and any shade of gray in between.

Mummy
    Mummies are ancient preserved human corpses that were descendants of gods in Egypt. They are unable to recall much about their human past. When the amount of ambient magical energy builds up their body is revived, although most end up in too poor condition to survive the transformation those that do are able to walk and live again.

Squib
    Squibs are small fuzzy creatures with two bunny-like ears that walk on two feet. They have extremely dexterous fingers which they use to make small magical devices such as flash-bangs and smoke-bombs. These magical devices can be triggered in many ways depending on how they're built. They can be proximity based or only activate when a specific aura gets close enough. Most squibs are in the manufacturing business but some become salesmen and even fewer learn magic.

Elf:
    Shadow-Elf: Purple skinned humanoids with pointed ears. They age very slowly and have a strong magical potential.
    Elf: Green tinted skinned humanoids with pointed ears. They age very slowly and have a strong natural affinity and healing ability.

There are MANY more that I haven't covered but if you want another race just post their description in your SU and if I approve it then it will be the base for the rest of their race.

Creatures:

Piggle
    Piggles are small fuzzy pig-like creatures that have a heightened sense of smell, even able to track specific auras and other magical objects over large distances.

Serpents
    These are NOT Dragons. They come in various sizes from the size of a lizard to the size of a large ship. They have no limbs and usually have a barbed tail filled with venom. They live in the water and a few species can even travel on land, however all of them need water to survive. They are covered in scales and some even have an exoskeleton of the same material of their scales that covers their head.

Wisps
    Wisps are elemental balls that float above the ground. Most commonly made of fire or dust these creatures cannot speak, however they are extremely intelligent some even believe they can see the future. Most live their lives in groups guiding lost travelers, either to their doom or to a local town depending on the group.

Luma
    Luma are small creatures that appear to be a small glowing light. However when given a task they grow and bend to different shapes to complete their given tasks. These creatures live to serve, because that's what they were created to do. They were created by a wizard who needed an assistant to help clean his lab, and later were mass produced to sell to nightsiders who wanted one as well. Later these creatures were released into the wild due to a Luma rights movement.

Auras:
    Everyone has an aura, even those who possess no magical abilities. Each type of aura can boost abilities of magic with a matching type. Normal humans with no magic may never find out what their aura is, however to those with magic abilities it is obvious what each aura is as they can see the aura in the person.
    Herba-Plants/nature
    Aqua-Water/Travel
    Floa-Air/Expansion
    Ignis-Fire/Passion
    Terrum-Earth/Rock
    Glacia-Ice/Crystal
    Electri-Electricity/Storm
    Wispia- Purity/Wonder
    Animus-Animal/movement
    Beastium-Beast/Power
    Ragem-Anger/Destruction
    Entropic-Chaos/Destruction
    Granis-Grain/Crops
    Bonda-Teamwork/Diplomacy
    Huntred-Evil/Insanity
    Techno-Technology/Creation
    Gravita-Gravity/Attraction

SU Outline:
    Name: (one word)
    Race: (one word)
    Age (number)
    Aura: (one word)
    Personality: (paragraph or more)
    Appearance: (picture or a paragraph+)
    History: (Childhood, backstory, optional but recommended)
    Anything else:

Rules:
    Follow general RP section rules, and then:
    Don't :
    godmod or bunny people w/out permission
    leave earth or create a portal w/out permission from me
    assume that someone will talk or act in a specific way
    ie: player A hits player B and he falls crying for his mommy
    Do :
    be descriptive and write medium to large sized posts
    work together with others (that is the point of rping isn't it?)
    make joint posts with others occasionally
    HAVE FUN!

Reserves last a week however long I feel like leaving them there, but as of right now I'm not going to have a player limit so there's not really a need to reserve, but go ahead if it makes you happy{XD}.
    Retro Bug

This is the first time I'm going to be a GM so be kind please :)
    Just kidding :P as long as you don't yell too loud I love criticism {:3}

Approved:
    Konzu by <Challenger>
    Kitai by Andydemon
    Zip by Godzil
    Ryo by Wizardman11(me)
    Vonetta by Bacteriophage

Former characters:
    Rayce by Villageofdragons

Last edited:
    Years
  • I might join this because I really love the concept, I'm not sure if I'm going to have time at the moment though sadly.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I'm glad this finally made it through! I wasn't originally wasn't going to participate, but I feel like I ought to now.

Consider this my reservation.

Years
  • I love a good fantasy game, especially one with magic and fantastic creatures! Would you kindly reserve me a spot?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I want a reserve please! Not sure what I want to be yet but I have some ideas. Glad to see your RP up :)

Years
  • I really shouldn't but please put me down on the list. I can't say for certain if I'll actually manage to join though sadly but I'm definitely going to try.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • /makes frustrated noise.

I would love to join but I have a lot on my plate now... SOMEDAY I WILL JOIN, JUST YOU WAIT. /tears up. I'll be reading the posts when it's up! It's pretty exciting to read the rp too!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • I'm interested too, if you could reserve me. Here's my very rough SU.

Name: Konzu

Race: Rock-Golem

Aura: Wispia: Wonder/Purity

Personality:
    Konzu, despite his age, has the intelligence and curiosity of a child. He can only speak basic words and sentences, and he doesn't quite understand higher thought process actions like writing, sarcasm, figures of speech, or math. He really dislikes math. The giant golem is the very epitome of the word purity. He has a natural love for the world around him, and the Hidden Village is the only place that he calls home. Konzu loves nothing more than to walk around the forest, looking at pretty flowers, birds, and the like. Despite his intimidating appearance, he's a gentle giant. He would feel very sad if he crushed a fly. Contrary to this, however, he is incredibly defensive of those whom he considers his friends. Konzu fights ferociously when the village is threatened, crushing nearly every foe with his brute strength. He never understood evil, and he probably never will, but as long as he can crush it, he's happy.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Konzu's immense size contributes to his incredible strength, durability, and slowness. While he stands several feet above the average human, around sixteen feet, he tends to slouch a lot. It's unknown if he can stand up straight. His extremely hard skin is made out of solid granite. Not quite easy to penetrate.

History:
    Not much is known about Konzu's past life, but he showed up at the Hidden Village around two hundred years ago. He performs the vast majority of the heavy lifting in the village. Despite the hard work, Konzu enjoys his life. He spends the first part of the day drawing plows, lifting stones for buildings, and everything of that sort of manner. His love for the village has only grown as time goes by.

Anything else:
    Konzu refers to himself in third person.
    It may be his magic aura, or just common instinct, but Konzu has the uncommon ability to sense whether someone is good or evil.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This looks wonderful! Reserve me a spot please :)

I'm interested too, if you could reserve me. Here's my very rough SU.

Name: Pewter
    Race: Rock-Golem
    Aura: Wispia: Wonder/Purity
    Personality: (paragraph or more)
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Anything else:

Both reserved :)

Also added golems to the op ;)

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • Name: (one word) Rayce

Race: (one word) Mummy

Age (number) 1,034 years

Aura: (one word) Entropic-Chaos/Destruction

Personality: (paragraph or more) Rayce is a quiet one. He doesn't speak to anyone unless spoken to, and respects his elders, which he has very few of considering how old he is. He's friendly and kind once you get to know him, but if you don't know him that well he may seem creepy and mysterious. He sees the world in black and white and acts that way as such, considering any human a threat to his friends and the safety of their home. Rayce is more or less a prankster, and likes to joke around a lot when the mood is light. He only makes jokes around the people he knows though cause he knows what they like to hear and what's offensive. He's a perfectionist, and will always try to get stronger and more talented than someone who is more. Also, because of his age, he is very wise and knows much about the history of The Hidden Village as he has lived there for centuries. He is very knowledgeable and likes to share this knowledge with the world. One day he hopes to convince humans that the monsters in The Hidden Village are no threat to their existence, and that he wishes to co-exist with them in harmony.

Spoiler:

His appearance makes him very slow, although he is powerful. When he fights he uses his wraps that shoot out from his hands and can grab onto an opponent. From there he can either encase them in tons of wrap so that the person is immobilized, or he can throw them into various objects to get hurt.

Rayce doesn't remember much about his childhood, except that he grew up as a normal human kid in Egypt. Later on when he died in his natural human life he was put to rest and wrapped to the way he is now, put in a grave in the tomb of a pyramid. Centuries later he awoke at the age of 340 and tried to make it back into normal society. Humans didn't understand him though and were afraid of him, so they tried to kill him. He fled the angry threats of the police to kill him and found a place hidden deep in a forest called The Hidden Village. He has resided there for the majority of his life now and loves it there, enjoying himself very much more than when he was a human boy. In fact he can't remember any memories from his human life and only talks about the memories from the one in Hidden Village.

Anything else: Rayce is one of the great descendants of the Sun god Ra of Egypt, hence his name. This is the only thing he remembers about his human life in fact. Rayce doesn't have a crown though on his head as he was never truly "Egyptian" royalty although his bloodline is in fact directly traced back to Ra when Egypt, the first civilization of the world was founded, was alive. The reason for this was a mix up between him and one of the other boys in his village when he was a child. Rayce doesn't talk about this to other monsters though as they wouldn't know what he's talking about.

Years
  • Name: (one word) Rayce

Race: (one word) Mummy

Age (number) 1,034 years

Aura: (one word) Entropic-Chaos/Destruction

Personality: (paragraph or more) Rayce is a quiet one. He doesn't speak to anyone unless spoken to, and respects his elders, which he has very few of considering how old he is. He's friendly and kind once you get to know him, but if you don't know him that well he may seem creepy and mysterious. He sees the world in black and white and acts that way as such, considering any human a threat to his friends and the safety of their home. Rayce is more or less a prankster, and likes to joke around a lot when the mood is light. He only makes jokes around the people he knows though cause he knows what they like to hear and what's offensive. He's a perfectionist, and will always try to get stronger and more talented than someone who is more. Also, because of his age, he is very wise and knows much about the history of The Hidden Village as he has lived there for centuries. He is very knowledgeable and likes to share this knowledge with the world. One day he hopes to convince humans that the monsters in The Hidden Village are no threat to their existence, and that he wishes to co-exist with them in harmony.

Spoiler:

His appearance makes him very slow, although he is powerful. When he fights he uses his wraps that shoot out from his hands and can grab onto an opponent. From there he can either encase them in tons of wrap so that the person is immobilized, or he can throw them into various objects to get hurt.

Rayce doesn't remember much about his childhood, except that he grew up as a normal human kid in Egypt. Later on when he died in his natural human life he was put to rest and wrapped to the way he is now, put in a grave in the tomb of a pyramid. Centuries later he awoke at the age of 340 and tried to make it back into normal society. Humans didn't understand him though and were afraid of him, so they tried to kill him. He fled the angry threats of the police to kill him and found a place hidden deep in a forest called The Hidden Village. He has resided there for the majority of his life now and loves it there, enjoying himself very much more than when he was a human boy. In fact he can't remember any memories from his human life and only talks about the memories from the one in Hidden Village.

Anything else: Rayce is one of the great descendants of the Sun god Ra of Egypt, hence his name. This is the only thing he remembers about his human life in fact. Rayce doesn't have a crown though on his head as he was never truly "Egyptian" royalty although his bloodline is in fact directly traced back to Ra when Egypt, the first civilization of the world was founded, was alive. The reason for this was a mix up between him and one of the other boys in his village when he was a child. Rayce doesn't talk about this to other monsters though as they wouldn't know what he's talking about.

Approved :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Name: Kitai

Race: Kitsune

Aura: Animus-Animal/Movement

Personality: Kitai is a gentle, yet timid individual. He can be oblivious and naive at times, but not to the point where he can be completely manipulated. Even though he's a child and hates being alone, he's not overly dependent on others as he is able to take care of himself.

Kitai starts off nervous when talking to someone for the first time, and how long it takes for him to open up to others varies from person to person. He opens up quickly to those he considers nice while doing his best to avoid those he considers scary. Despite his timid nature, he's willing to approach others and speak up when he absolutely needs to. He also tends to be very curious, often eavesdropping on conversations or watching some kind of commotion that interests him from a hiding place, be it behind a wall or tree or on a rooftop. Once he's made a friend he'll try to spend as much time around them as possible and around complete strangers he'll either hide or go into his fox form to try and stand out less even though his nine tails make it obvious that he's no normal fox.

Being a child separated from his family, Kitai is desperate to return home and is more than willing to do whatever gets him closer to doing so. Although he hates fighting, and is more than likely to run away than do so, if he's in a situation where he has to, be it for his own sake or someone else's, he will fight.

Appearance: Kitai stands at roughly 4 feet and 10 inches. His skins is a pale white complexion, he has short golden blonde hair, and his eyes are sky blue. He also has fox-like ears covered in fur with the same color as his hair with silver fur at the tips on the outside, and just silver fur on the inside. In addition to the ears he also has nine long bushy fox tails with silver fur on the tips of each one while the rest of it is predominantly gold.

Kitai's clothes are designed with a Japanese like style to them. He wears a black shirt with a light leather chest piece over it for some protection without hindering his movements, and a black hakama with a large hole in the back for his tails to slip through. He also wears a white haori that covers him down to just below his knees and white socks with wooden sandals on his feet. The haori has a hood with holes in it for his ears, long sleeves that go so far as to nearly cover his hands and another hole in the back for his tails. He wears a sash around his waist in which he keeps a hunting knife. Finally, he carries around a staff that's much taller than he is with nine different symbols engraved onto the handle while the top is in a circular loop with nine paper talismans hanging off of it.

When he's in his fox form, the nine-tailed fox he turns into is has almost entirely golden blonde fur aside from the silver fur at the tips of his tails and ears. His clothes and belongings seem to disappear while he's in this form, but they come back when he turns back into his 'human' form.

History: Japanese myth talks of a race called the Kitsune, fox like spirits with magical abilities, like conjuring and controlling fire, creating illusions, and even being able to appear human at will. In addition, they can have more than one tail, with the number of tails they have judging how powerful their magic is on a scale of 1-9, nine of course being the most powerful. However, in another dimension these creatures do exist, and it's here that Kitai was born. Kitai was born to a nine-tailed mother and a seven-tailed father. Like his mother, he has nine tails, meaning he was expected to be as powerful as his mother was, and throughout his early life he showed promise even by nine-tailed standards. However, one day he woke up and found himself somewhere he wasn't familiar with, and with no memory of how he got there and somehow with his mother's staff in his possession.

Anything Else:
    -As a Kitsune, Kitai can use magic, most of which consists of fire. However, the fire he conjures is blue instead of orangish-red. While powerful even without his staff, when using the staff this magic is amplified greatly.
    -As stated before, Kitai can turn into a fox. While he's in this form, Kitai is much more agile than his 'human' form, but he can't perform any fire magic.
    -Whether he's in his 'human' form or fox form, Kitai can also conjure and detect illusions, along with being able to make others see, feel, and hear things that aren't really there, he can also detect when something is real or an illusion. His eyes turn red when he's doing either of these.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello, my SU might be a while :/ I'll tryyyy to make it tonight, but my roommate is moving out and needs help packing so that takes precedence today.

I am not sure that precedence is an actual word. I hope it is lol

Years
  • Name: Zip

Race: Pixie

Aura: Electri - Electricity/Storm

Personality: Zip is carefree and lighthearted. He has no fear of larger creatures, and enjoys playing tricks on them and stealing their food. His small size and high speed make him arrogant and overconfident, and he would rather have fun than engage in anything serious. However, he is easily bribed with food, and is absolutely loyal. He would never back out on a deal or leave his friends hanging. He is fascinated by humans, especially their inventions and toys.

His hobbies include racing through the trees, collecting trinkets and treasures of the humans, eating, and playing pranks. He tries to be a good sport about his jokes. If someone is overly sensitive and wouldn't get the humor, he doesn't play tricks on them. But, if someone goes along with the joke and can laugh at themselves, he'll often share some of his treasure with them.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Zip resembles a small elf, just under one foot tall, with longer ears and gossamer wings. His skin is blue, his eyes are yellow, and his red hair is wild and poofy. He doesn't wear shoes, only a simple black bodysuit with white fur along the neck and cuffs.

History: Zip was born in the woods near a human city. He and his dozen siblings had no real sense of home, wandering and traveling wherever they wanted. Being either braver or more foolish than the others, Zip flew out into a windstorm, and the harsh winds seperated him from the group. He was blown for miles, eventually tumbling into the hidden village. With no sure way back to his siblings, he has decided to remain in the village, especially with the abundance of food there. His ability to manipulate weather means he is usually in charge of keeping crops healthy, but he is far too lazy to reliably do so.

Anything else: His favorite foods are donuts and carrots.
    He constantly glows blue, but he can supress it if he chooses to.
    He can physically manipulate weather (flapping his wings to make a breeze, creating or destroying clouds by touch, etc.). This also lets him treat clouds as solid objects when convenient.
    He can produce a non-lethal low voltage shock, though doing so is uncomfortable, so he considers it a last ditch effort.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back