• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • I bought some physical copies of Kirby Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot for a pretty fair price. Still need to decide if I wanna swipe anything digital on 3DS soon..

Years
  • Fable Anniversary edition on Xbox One, a few of the Assassin's Creed games on Nintendo Switch, and Lego City Undercover on Nintendo Switch

Years
  • Bought Sifu the other day, and while it's a little too punishing with its difficulty, it's also a lot of fun!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I bought a bunch on switch, a load on my wishlist seemed to be on sale.

Power Rangers Battle for the Grid (the complete one that comes with all the DLC), Quake, Skelattack, Panzer Dragoon: Remake, THE Card Battle: Eternal Destiny, Digimon Story: Cybersleuth Complete edition & Sword Art Online Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition. I also got Green Hell because it looked okay and was only £1 with like 90+% off.

I got all of these super discounted and at a great price! I played the Power Rangers game on PC a while back so know I like it and have been waiting to pick it up on switch, I also completed and have Digimon Cyber Sleuth on Ps4 but wanted to get it on my Switch too, I never played the DLC included either so wanna replay it on Switch and also experience the new content this time!

I'm tempted to get some games for my PS5 soon too, particularly Evil Dead The Game which I've had my eye on a while!

Years
  • I've bought a lot since I last posted. Mario Party Superstars, Super Mario Party, and Super Mario 3D World to play with worsties. TMNT: Shredder's Revenge to play with my partner.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I don't normally like to buy mobile games, but recently I bought a new rhythm game called Rotaeno. It's difficult to get used to, but it's a lot of fun so far, and a really unique concept. It uses the device's gyroscope to rotate the chart so you can hit the notes.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I bought Animal Crossing: New Horizons

First time I ever take a look into the series. I'm still trying to find a game that's low stakes and just for fun. So let's see how this goes...

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Bought some heavily discounted titles on my PS5, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, We Happy Few & AI Somnium files. They were all like 70-80% off and the deluxe editions that included all the dlcs.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Bought Cuphead along with the DLC a few days ago. Haven't played that much yet but it's a pretty fun and challenging game.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Klonoa Phantasy Reverie on PS5. My backlog is still bad so it'll technically be awhile before I actually play it.

Either way...

PLEASE support this EXTREMELY UNDERRATED platformer to show Bamco to stop simping for SAO, their fighters, and their anime crap. Especially when practically ALL of their other games that they treat like shit and don't market (includes this one) are clearly much better than the shit they simp for.

It's apparently already #1 on Steam and has showed up on the Steam front page as 'recommend' or something like that. Keep it up.

if i actually get klonoa 3 i will stfu for the rest of my life i swear to god i will i promise

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • A couple days ago I got the Indie Bundle for Abortion Funds on itch!

https://itch.io/b/1472/indie-bundle-for-abortion-funds

(thought I would share the link as still 4 days left, in case anyone else was interested enough to check it out)

It's my third such bundle on Itch after a Ukraine relief bundle and a BLM one some time ago.

Seems like a no-brainer adding a bunch of titles to your library and do a one off charity donation at the same time. Ofc of the 900+ titles included I'm not likely to play/use a majority, but they always tend to have at least a few titles I've had my eye on.

Years
  • Skylanders Giants on 3DS. I also got three figures and the portal for the game. I had a 20 dollar credit to the retro store so with all that bundled, I only paid around 11 dollars.

The figures I got were Shroomboom, Terrafin, and Ninjini. Shroomboom is pretty bad compared to Terrafin and Ninjini who are way more awesome, but Shroomboom is a...special boi.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I bought a couple smaller titles on my switch;
    Strikey Sisters & Bot Vice.

I also stupidly bought the Starly Field notes for the PoGo community day and then couldn't get it done ://

Back