• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We are still working on a better slogan

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • What is your most favorite company slogan or product catchphrases?

Mine is one bank here in the Philippines. It's "We Find Ways." Makes you trust them with your money lol.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    the freshmaker will always have a special place in my heart

Reactions: EC

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    We have this insurance company here which makes commercials with rather unlikely and sometimes bizarre situations which you could end up in - in which an insurance would come in really handy. This is the most notorious example of this: this commercial single-handedly gave me a fear for acupuncture.

Anyways, the thing it says at the end - "Even Apeldoorn Bellen" ("Just Call Apeldoorn") - refers to calling to the insurance company, which is stationed in that city. Because of this very amusing and amazingly well-made commercials, this slogan became one of my favourites. I recommend you guys check out more from this company, they're all in English. Here's another one.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    the freshmaker will always have a special place in my heart

3fe36770477e125c792a702da53c7af0.png

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I remember this commercial where people were given blindfolds and asked to taste various exotic meats(ie, rattlesnake, squirrel, etc). Every time they'd try something new, they'd say "tastes like chicken." At the end, they were finally given actual chicken, and they were like "oh my gosh this is great, what is this?" lmao

But I think my favourite was an ad for Microsoft Hotmail. It involved a businessman on the phone with his secretary. He needed some file so he asked her to send it to him using "the new hotmail." A few minutes pass and he asks her to send it again. She says she can't because "he already left." He sits there puzzled before a newly hired delivery boy(ie. "the new hot male") shows up and hands him the file he wanted. haha I loved it!

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I know this is a bit different in this thread, but I'm going to suggest a slogan anyway for the old PC "We are still working on a better slogan":

"Come for the Pokemon, stay for the community"

:3

Years
  • This isn't a real one but its from an episode of Family Guy I watched a while back. Here's their slogan for Kia cars: "Kia, too bad its a Kia". First time I heard it I couldn't stop laughing.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Remember when PC had its slogan in the forum header? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    oh i thought we were suggesting new slogans. well heres mine. PC: Join for the hacks, stay for the people.

shia leboeuf makes me like Nike's

Last edited:
    Back