• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lose you phone, lose your life

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • I don't think i've ever lost my phone/passport/ID/wallet/3DS outside of my room. this room's a black hole, i cant fucking find anything ever, but I know I never took it out of the house, so I guess it's sort of okay.

KNOCK ON WOOD THO

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • I've never lost anything like that. My mom lost her wallet and had to replace everything in it. My fiance loses his keys and wallet all the time. It's very annoying lol

Years
  • Honestly, it'd probably be my keys. Phones, wallets, cards, IDs - those are all replaceable with just a simple phone call and some cash. However, with keys lost, you lose access to areas that are necessary to be in.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    i lost my wallet in a kayaking accident a few years back. was more pissed about having to get a new license and such than i was that i had lost my money.

have left my phone at restaurants before, is the closest thing I've done to losing it.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Since I always carry this valuable stuff in a small pouch when I go outside, I've never lost my phone, keys or wallet. It would be such a mess if I lost my wallet though, I'd have to get a new ID, a new driving license, a new prepaid card and a new NHS card.
    Oh and I almost lost my car keys once, I left them on a table in a tech store, luckily when I went back inside they were still there.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I got drunk one night around December last year and dropped my debit card on some eatery we stopped at. My friend (who wasn't drunk and knows that it was MY card) saw that I dropped my card but never mentioned it to me until I realized that I had lost it the next day. Thankfully, the people who run the eatery saw the card and kept it and I still got it back safely.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm always losing things. I lost my folder with all of the drawings my Senpai drew for me. It upsets me because these drawings are very special. I also lost my black hat with the cat ears on top. I wanted to have it for my Halloween costume this year. I looked everywhere it could be, and it's not there. >< It really depends too on what I've lost as well. Like, if I lost anything really special to me or valuable, yes... I'm usually the type to freak out over it. I end up tearing apart the entire house just to find it. I also have ADHD, so losing things has become second nature to me... I don't always panic over something being lost. I try to keep my things in a backpack if possible. With my phone, I usually keep it in my pocket (if I have them) or a little pouch.

Last edited:
    Back