• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The RPT Secret Santa! [Reveal your characters!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The RPT Secret Santa!
    a6SUHlo.png

Welcome!

<LINK TO THE SUs>

<LINK TO THE IC THREAD>

It's December, the holidayiest month of the year! And here, in our cosy little roleplaying theatre, we like to celebrate that. This December, we've decided to celebrate by spreading joy to each other, by having a secret santa! Pull a name from the hat, and hang your stockings on the chimney!

The roleplay

The RPT Secret Santa will be a roleplay where we make characters for each other instead of ourselves. All those who sign up will be put into a big basket, and everybody gets a random name, for who they will get to design a character. These characters can be everything! From Pokemon, to superheroes, to kangaroo demons from the deepest pits of hell.

Once the characters are all in, the roleplay can start. Our characters will serve as Santa's little helpers, bringing presents to the people. These won't be the easiest addresses, though. Maybe the house doesn't have a chimney, or the people have yet to go to sleep. Or worse, maybe it's a castle protected by a murderous dragon with a furious bloodlust. A couple of scenarios will be presented for the players to act out, but they're free to start their own toy-delivery shenanigans as well.

This roleplay will only last for a fairly short time period. A point system will be used to reward people for every IC post made, which will be tallied up at the end, and emblems will be rewarded depending on how many points get scored. The GMs will keep score, so you don't need to concern yourself with them at all.
    Points are rewarded according to the following system:

Single post – 1 Point. A single post will get you one point.
    Joint Post – 1 Point + 2 points per player. A joint post will get everybody involved one point, and we'll even add 2 points per participant onto that!
    Delivering a present – 2 pointsDelivering your assigned presents will give you two points, but only if the word count of your posts exceeds 500 words. You're free to pick another address afterwards, and get these points again.
    Creativity bonus – 4 points. If you do something incredibly cool with your situation, you will be given a grand 4 points extra. These you can earn for every single post you make!

Players will receive an emblem for reaching:

uvt1zyK.png

3 points or more

BfzSYtE.png

7 points or more

PVVgmU9.png

12 points or more​

Rules:

- All RPT rules apply
    - This RP will be rated T
    - No godmodding or bunnying
    - Players are free to add present-delivering scenario's without consulting the GMs
    - Characters can't use CSS. All characters will be delivered in the same CSS, so it won't give away who made the character.
    - Signing up and failing to create a character without giving notice will get you kicked out. If you're not able to create a character before the deadline, and still want to participate, please tell Ice or [tier=t2]Pikachu[/tier].
    - All further questions should be directed to Ice or [tier=t2]Pikachu[/tier]​

Participation:

To enter, fill out the form below.

Username: (Your username on PC)

Wishlist: (You can add three things you might want to see in your character here. The person who makes your character isn't required to include them, however.)

Don'ts: (One can add one or two don'ts here. This means that when creating a character, these traits shouldn't be used. Do not add things you're not used to here. This section is only for certain characteristics that you don't feel comfortable playing.)

Santa's Big Helper: Yes/No (Put yes if you're willing to create a second character if it turns out someone won't be able make a character for their secret santa.)

Character Sign-Up:

Name: (The name of the character)

Species: (The species, this can be everything from human or Bergmite to Dragon-alien)

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Powers/Abilities/Skills: (Any abilities of note, such as superpowers, talents or weapon proficiencies should go here.)

Participants:

• [tier=t3]under_score[/tier]
    • [tier=t2]Infinite[/tier]
    • [tier=t2]Pikachu[/tier]
    • Ice
    • [tier=t2]Shak[/tier]
    • Disclosed
    • Why is this even a relevant information slot on the forums? Look slightly to the left or up a little. Dweeb.
    • Supreme Overlord Bidoof
    • Crazy Milotic Lady
    • BluCat
    • Fort PokePower
    • aeternum
    • [tier=t3]Ice Goddess[/tier]
    • Geras
    • Foxrally
    • Nagi
    • Judge Mandelore Shepard
    • Lord Sephear
    • Golgari
    • Godzil
    • Mochika Rage
    • Yukari
    • Wizardman11
    • Nakuzami
    • Daydream
    • Sir General Admiral Fancy Swank

Schedule

Signing up: 6 December – 10 December
    Character Creation: 10 December – 19 December
    Roleplaying: 19 December – 7 Januari

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Okay, this looks cool. And doable, maybe, even for me. xD

Username:
    under_score

Wishlist: Something wacky, maybe non-human/non-humanoid (since I haven't played any non-humans other than Pokemon before, I think. xD). The weirder the better~ Other than that, go for it. ^^

Don'ts: Nobody too unhappy please! ^^

Santa's Big Helper: No

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Username: Pikachu
    Wishlist: Something human, actually. But it can be any age and gender and background!
    Don'ts: Depressed chars. I can't deal with super emo dark chars ;;
    Santa's Big Helper: i need to say yes here, don't i

And don't worry, me and Ice will split the duty of assigning secret santas, so we won't know who made our chars c:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Username: Ice

Wishlist: Suprise me!

Don'ts: No overly sexual character. No bidoofs pls.

Santa's Big Helper: Yes. All would be lost if I didn't say yes, wouldn't it?

As mentioned above, [tier=t2]Pikachu[/tier] and I will divide up the names so even we won't know who made our character.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Username: Shak

Wishlist: Give me some creative character quirks to work with...please

Don'ts: Not too worried really

Santa's Big Helper: Sure thing :)

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    IT WAS ALL MY IDEA

I kid. RP Secret Santa is a-go-go, so let's a-go-go!

Username: Disclosed.

Wishlist: I'd like to play a humanoid, preferably with supernatural abilities of some sort so I can funk with the system, but otherwise go wild!

Don'ts: You shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, so I'll try to work with anything.

Santa's Big Helper: Because I want extra presents this year I'm just so generous, yes.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Username: Why is this even a relevant information slot on the forums? Look slightly to the left or up a little. Dweeb.

Wishlist: Something quirky and light-hearted. Easily irritated would be a great quirk, but anything along those lines is cool

Donts: Nothing depressing or emo or yuck. It's a Christmas RP for goodness sakes, make it FUN XD

Santas BIG Helper?: Sure, why not. I'll help out however I can ^^

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Username: Why is this even a relevant information slot on the forums? Look slightly to the left or up a little. Dweeb.

It's so I can just copy what people put behind username instead of me accidently clicking their name and being taken to their profile.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Username: Supreme Overlord Bidoof

Wishlist: Preferably human-ish. I enjoy playing character with powers, too. :)

Don'ts: Nothing overly profane. No hating bidoofs either

Santa's Big Helper: Yes.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Username: Crazy Milotic Lady

Wishlist: I like humans with supernatural powers. Or some form of paranormal powers. :3

Don'ts: Overly sexual. I mean I'd do a murderous character but I can't deal with a sexual character. Then again, it's a Christmas RP so there won't be murderous characters, but you get the point.

Santa's Big Helper: No. :T

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Username: BluCat

Wishlist: Pokemon

Don'ts: Immodest clothing or inappropriate personalities/etc.

Santa's Big Helper: Yes

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Username: Fort PokePower

Wishlist:
    -Something inhuman preferred, even better if it's draconic or animalistic
    -A speedy character would be a plus, not a big fan of slow-pokes

Don'ts: Eh, anything goes for me really.

Santa's Big Helper: No

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Username: aeternum

Wishlist: surprise me

Don'ts: no pokemon, no mary sue or gary stu

Santa's Big Helper: Nah

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Username: Ice Goddess

Wishlist: Something crazy (like sociopathic) and out of this world.

Don'ts: Boring stuff.

Santa's Big Helper: No.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Username: Foxrally

Aiden makes a point tho

Wishlist: Anything - extra points for unholiness and slimness

Don'ts: dont you dare name them ****ing Ryan

Santa's big Helper: Sure m8
    You just made it 98% likely that you'll get a char named Ryan.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    You just made it 98% likely that you'll get a char named Ryan.

Nah, this shouldn't be a worry :p If you put something on your don't list, the other person isn't supposed to use it. It's so that people don't have to play things they heavily dislike. Having said that, there are multiple other spellings of Ryan, those are totally allowed!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back