• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • I rarely eat McDonald's, but this is definitely the last time...

*shudders* There was a maggot in my burger. :(

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I absolutely despise McDonalds 90% of the time but I am really craving it right now. If it wasn't already so late I'd head out for some.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    McDonald's is gross and unhealthy. I don't know how some people can eat 30000 big macs in their lifetime and not get sick in every way.

pkmin3033

I don't generally eat out at all...places tend to undercook food, which makes me very uncomfortable.

I used to love McDonald's when I was a kid and the toys were good, though. Back in the mid 90s.

Years
  • I don't generally eat out at all...places tend to undercook food, which makes me very uncomfortable.

I used to love McDonald's when I was a kid and the toys were good, though. Back in the mid 90s.

I'm not sure if I dreamed this or not but there was a trend on twitter of "rare" chicken that was just not cooked it was so gross you have to cook chicken completely it is NOT steak

pkmin3033

I'm not sure if I dreamed this or not but there was a trend on twitter of "rare" chicken that was just not cooked it was so gross you have to cook chicken completely it is NOT steak
    I know the Japanese eat chicken raw, but I didn't know rare chicken was a thing...neither is particularly safe unless you like gambling on getting food poisoning, though =/

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • What is McDonald's?

A popular fast food restaurant chain that has locations in several places around the world. They are particularly attractive to kids due to the variety of toys that come with a kid's meal and the play area that can be found at a typical McDonald's. Although their food is cheap most of it isn't healthy but they have made a push to add healthier items to their menu such as a cup of yogurt with granola.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I used to love McDonald's when I was a kid and the toys were good, though. Back in the mid 90s.

Happy Meals used to come with some pretty cool toys, such as Neopets. Shame they've reduced their quality so much. :/

McDonalds? God no.

Homemade food is the only kind I can trust.

I completely agree! I practically live off rice and legumes.

Still, fast food just seems so tempting when you've had a long day and there's nothing to come back to. I've learnt my lesson now, though!

Sirfetch’d

I heard that McDonalds is going to fresh beef and ditching the frozen patties. Not saying it makes it much healthier to eat there but I do think they are taking a step forward.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back