• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: What's this? Retek is evolving!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Happy Birthday, Retek! ❤️💙❤️

Because Retek is special enough to deserve another thread - it's his official birthday on the Gregorian calendar, after all! So let's double the party celebrations and wish our favourite smol Togepi an amazing time! 🥳

Hey bestie, thank you so much for being an invaluable friend to me this year. As you know, there were a lot of ups and downs, but we pulled through and came out better for it. You're an amazingly strong person, Retek. I wish I had half the strength as you do! I'll always be grateful that you decided to join our community and really make a name for yourself on the PC Discord. It makes me smile the way you encourage others for their giving their best effort in #artist-studio, or posting your daily comic strips in #random, or saying hello to everyone and earning COOLTRAINER in lightning speed! What do you bribe Pory with, anyway? Rickroll material?

And even though you take full advantage of my gullible nature by rickrolling me incessantly (I fell for that last one but wouldn't admit it), I still appreciate you for it! 😅

On top of everything you do, all the support you give, one little thing I'm especially grateful for are the times we shared over Discord streams. I honestly had so, so much fun acting like a silly kid with you and Mert while you played ABZU, Inside or BoTW! Those were some of my favourite moments this year - some of my favourite during my whole time here, even!

I hope you have a really terrific day, bestie. You deserve it! 😊

But wait... what's this?

image.png

image.png

The choice is yours! Do you...

[tab="blank"]‎‎‏‏‎ ‎[/tab][tab="pressB"]PRESS B TO STOP EVOLVING?[/tab]
      or
      [tab=EVOLVE]EVOLVE![/tab]

‏‏‎
    ‏‏‎ ‎
    image.png
    image.png

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Happy birthday again Retek!! I hope your 2nd birthday celebration is just as amazing as the first

Bela

Banned
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Retek, my friend! In what's felt like only a short while, you and I have become fast friends! It's felt like forever now! Each day, you bring your light into the world and it brightens my day!

What's more, you're helping me achieve a dream that I've held onto for most of my life. I'm very grateful for your help!

How ever could I repay you for all this? Hmm... Oh, I know! For your b-day, have this special card that was made just for you! (I already signed it for you even!)

Spoiler:

But seriously, happy birthday man. Here's to more fun times, streaming sessions, and hijinks!

-Bela, your friend and "boss" from Rose Studios <3

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • Goodnight everyone, and thank you all so so so so so so SOOOOOOOOO much for the sweet, amazing wishes, it truly touched my heart! And thanks a million to my bestie, Annie for this lovely and absolutely beautiful thread...I LOVED IT TO BITS!!!!!!! Hope you all have a lovely one! <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Late, but happy bday again Retek :3 I hope your day was great!

Back