• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration of Unparalleled Greatness

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    It has come to my attention that I have reached 10,000 posts on these forums. I feel that this is an appropriate time to let each and every one of you know about the true nature of things.

There comes a time in a person's life where they must understand a few things about the world around them. How physical intimacy works, why you must be polite to fast food workers, how to do your taxes and such other important details about the modern existence. These are matters which must be understood in order to have a fulfilling life. But... there is also another final lesson that must be understood - who your betters are. Which is where I come in as the greatest teacher of the greatest lesson. Who amongst you has climbed Olympus and basked in the eternal flame? Who has risen to Valhalla and dined with the greatest of all warriors? Who has listened to C?line Dion more often than she has breathed? I have done these things and so much more, I have achieved so much in my short lifespan. Pok?mon itself and Pok?mon forums the world over were never the same once I logged on.

There is no one more suited for the proclamation of my greatness than myself, no one who understands the vast breadth of my magnificence more than I. It is said that to write the true name of God is an affront to his very nature, that language falters at the subject and there is no mortal way to elaborate upon his mere name. I have no limitations - the four letter symbol that represents that other particular deity has no such relevance to me. ADRI? No, my flock. Adriana is the name of the divine. I am a woman of the people, the worldly proletariat that extends her love to all. So my name should be and will be accessible, the communication of my glory tethered to mortal limitations so that it may be praised. Now you understand that there is no way, no limitation, to inaccurately express the graciousness that rises from the pit of one's soul when confronted with my being. It gives you strength. I know, for I can feel it, I understand it. When you call my name, it's like a little prayer. I'm down on my knees - I want to take you there. In the midnight hour, I can feel your power. Just like a prayer, I'll take you there. Let the choir sing.

In ten thousand posts, I have captured the heart of the world around me and made it mine. I could have stopped at one post - but did Alexander the Great stop at usurping control of Macedonia? Of course not, for he saw that the world around him was weak and it would be his. If he saw this Pok?mon forum, this data dominion, he would understand. Why should I stop at one post? No, there was much to expand on, much to showcase to the forum around me. But what is it about me that has made me so unparalleled in greatness? Could it be my unrivaled sense of taste, the ultimate understanding of what is good and fun in the world? No, that is but a small part of what makes me wonderful. Might it be my unprecedented capability for creating laughter? Millions upon millions of instances of joy created by my words, happiness abound across the dimensions. Can it be my enchanting smile, my inescapable doe eyes, my tight curls? Is it possibly my limitless rationality, the greatest of all Occam's razors, but still softened by an empathy unseen in other beings? The greatest intelligence, the reason why creating true AI is so hard - all their blueprints are based upon myself, but modern technology simply cannot encapsulate me in mere data, wires, blips and chitz. There is so much in the name of Adriana to ponder that I feel for all of you. If I have questions regarding how to properly express my limitless superiority, how must it feel for you?

I have given you ten thousand wonderful posts to consider these things, and yet it is not enough. Adriana has spread to many cities in Civilisation V, but has it spread to your hearts? I must continue to provide unbridled blessings for the time ahead, for my mission is not yet done. I cannot return to my planet, for my people do not need me on the level that you all do. There are so many posts I have yet to make, so many more likes I have yet to harvest. There is so much I have yet to communicate, so many threads about sex and sexuality I have yet to grace you all with. I am deadly serious when I say that before I am done, the section you are in now will be renamed to Adriana's Sex Dungeon. I have such high goals for the community, for all of you. I want all of you to understand life the way I do, to have an iota of the divinity afforded to me by myself. I will live forever. I want to give you that chance too.

Ten thousand posts is only the beginning of Adriana.

Lucid

You're prob one one the funniest and most over all nifty ppl I've ever had the pleasure to casually chatter with here. May your post quality stay high, because fuck knows we aren't capable

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • i actually screenshotted it because the number 10,000 is incredibly satisfying

Congratulations!

Attachments

• Celebration of Unparalleled Greatness
      Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 10.17.53 PM.png
      7.6 KB · Views: 1
    Back