• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Heroes

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
  • That skills thing sounds really interesting actually, but it must be tough to pull off since getting any of the good skills still means sinking time into a character to get them and then dump them to add it to the character you want. Is there a limit to skills, or can any skill be transferred to any character?

It can be a long and hard process, but yeah it's very interesting I've seen some crazy things in arena. There is a limit on skills that can being transferred. For example Sing and Dance aren't inheritable. Also each character can only pass on up to 3 of its skills.

Years
  • It can be a long and hard process, but yeah it's very interesting I've seen some crazy things in arena. There is a limit on skills that can being transferred. For example Sing and Dance aren't inheritable. Also each character can only pass on up to 3 of its skills.
    I think I'm gonna jump back into the game tonight. I'm mad at myself for falling out of it for a while. Same with Pokemon, I haven't touch any Pokemon game since the Switch.

Years
  • I haven't gotten too far on the Training Tower tasks. Been busy leveling my new 5* heroes, it's a slow and painful process. Still have to beat the 8th and 10th stratum quests. ):

I think the best thing that happened to me in FEH lately was spawning Ninian. I've been wanting her soo much, and was scared the spawn event would end before I got her. Buuut I got lucky and asdfg she is cute <3

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I've given up on rolling for Ninian, lol. It wasn't a total waste though as I did manged to roll two 5* Rebeccas. She is outclassed by Takumi, but she is my favorite Archer in the series so I still use her occasionally. Hopefully my luck improves with the next available banner. I'm hoping for some FE9/10 characters since only Sanaki is available atm. I want some Zelgius, Micaiah, and Mia.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • "Oh new banner"

"Mmm with the orbs I have I can get 3 summons atm"

"...eh why not"

Spoiler:

"...okay"

Years
  • Lucky, I didn't have any luck with golds in the last focus, 120 orbs gone, however I did get a Frederick that I upgraded to gold so I saved it somewhat.

The easter focus has some nice units but some of the later focus' have a better assortment. I'm still going to pump orbs into the easter one because they're limited time and I'm not too held up on viability. I already have a strong set of golds so I'm just mixing and matching any new ones I get to see if I can make a sightly better arena team.

Xander is confirmed bad. Lucina is a budget Linde but considering Linde is significantly harder to get, she's someone you'll want. Chrom has good stats but no noteworthy skills without inheritance and Camilla is the only ranged flier in the game as of now so she's essential to flyer teams.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I initially wanted to save up some orbs for future focuses since my luck with focus units is usually bad (except with Ninian yay), but after seeing a few people get the easter units quickly I thought I'd go for it. I've spent 30 orbs and no luck. :( It's cool that these are limited and a ranged flier would help with the flier Training Tower quest, but I don't think I'll get them.

What are you guys planning to do with Michalis? Iote's Shield is a great skill and I'm thinking of giving it to either Hinoka or Cherche.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • No new units introduced for this banner which is disappointing, but I guess it somewhat entertaining seeing characters fight with carrots/eggs... {XD} Can't say I really want anyone of them though so I'll probably just hold off on spending orbs just yet.

Years
  • Finally beat the 8th Stratum Training Tower quest today, after being lazy and doing other things for a while. Now I just have to do the 10th ones... if I ever do.

Dang though @ everyone spawning those 5*. I'm so jealous. I did an Easter spawn with the orbs I had saved up yesterday, and got nothing but 3* and 4* I already had. =( But now I'm two orbs away from another full summon so cross your fingers for me!!

So far my collection's been growing nicely too:
    Spoiler:

Once I get 4k more feathers, I'm promoting Nino to replace Merric. Gotta figure out how to best make use of the skill inheritance system too..

Years
  • Congrats on Nino! And thanks for the tip w/ skill inheritance. :O I'm always a bit dumb with that stuff in games, so it should help.

Unfortunately my spawn was again junky lol. Nothing but 3-4*s I already had. Well... maybe.... next time? ;x

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Used up my last 5 orbs on a single roll and got Focus 5* Cherche, lol. She was actually what I was hoping for as she is probably my favorite character in Awakening. First 5* green unit as well.

Give us some new characters though!

Edit: Rolled a 5* Kagero too!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Congrats ^^ I'm not sure about skills yet, going to max her level first and then see what I can do with her inheritance.

Nowi is really good also and she's my most useful character by a decent margin. Gonna try out Ninian on my main team when I max her too, both are super good and idk which to keep on my main. ):

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    aaaaaaaaa thanks to the login bonus I'm now at 70 orbs! I gave up on the bunny characters after one summon so I think I'll save them up for new characters.

Sacred Seals look cool though the ones you can obtain right now don't seem very useful. But the new stamina limit is great, it was impossible to attempt more than two consecutive Lunatic or Grand Hero battles with 50.

Years
  • A new update is out with new features and...

stamina is now 99 instead of 50!

yessssss this was the highlight of my morning when I updated the game

aaaaaaaaa thanks to the login bonus I'm now at 70 orbs! I gave up on the bunny characters after one summon so I think I'll save them up for new characters.

Damn you're good at saving. I always use them up on five pulls as soon as I hit the 20 orbs. Haven't gotten any bunny characters in the 3 or 4 spawns I've done for the Easter summons /: So I'm just gonna stop. Gah, so disappointing ; ;

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Nice! He's a top tier character I hear. I'm saving the 20 orbs we got yesterday for the new characters. I'm hoping we get some after this current banner is done which is the 14th. Echoes is only a week away from being released in Japan so maybe they add some characters to this?

Years
  • Ryoma was one of my early pulls and he pretty much outclasses all the other sword units excluding Lucina who he is pretty much on even ground with since they both fill different roles.

Anyway I pulled a 5* Abel and then in the next summon session I pulled a 5* Spring Camilla. I didn't particularly need Camilla besides wanting any limited time unit for the novelty of them being limited time but Abel fills the 5* Lance slot that I had open. I also have three mounted 5* Units so I can make a mounted team work.

Honestly I haven't been after any particular units ever since I got my main group of Takumi/Ryoma/CorrinF/Julia so I just spend my orbs instantly on the new character banner irregardless of what the other banners might have or if I even care about the characters in said banner. I did kinda want Bunny Lucina though since she was the only useful one out of the bunch.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Damn you're good at saving. I always use them up on five pulls as soon as I hit the 20 orbs. Haven't gotten any bunny characters in the 3 or 4 spawns I've done for the Easter summons /: So I'm just gonna stop. Gah, so disappointing ; ;

Haha, yeah, I wanted to save up before the spring ones and when I actually went for the bunny characters and failed I decided to stop until there's a new focus/characters. I also used to go for the summoning as soon as I get 20 orbs but now I never really summon any grey units as I'm happy with Takumi and Sakura.

How are people doing at Arena battles? I finally built a team I think is balanced which does pretty well at Advanced battles unless there's too many units of the same colour in the other team and my only unit that can take them dies. Though I don't think that team ever actually managed to successfully defend against others until I switched Fae for Cherche. I found that 'unbalanced' teams can defend well if with a favourable matchup.

Back