• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I held one when I was about 9 and it actually was a python. I remember thinking something like it felt grainy but smooth at the same time.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I held snakes a few times when I was younger, and I thought I held one last time I went to the expo, but I might be thinking of a completely separate event. I remember thinking it felt like one giant muscle. :o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    We used to have a pair of customers who would come in with pythons around their necks. They didn't bother anyone so we allowed it also bc they were cute af why wouldn't we. Unfortunately they might have moved or smth bc I haven't seen them in a while. :(

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I would love to hold a big snake someday, as long as it wasnt venomous. I think snakes are really cute

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I got to have a snake around my neck once, and a large one at that. Was during a show at a place called the Australian Reptile Park, which is neat.

Years
  • I held a baby crocodile, once. It felt exactly like a rubber toy. Preferable to holding a kitten, because at least baby crocodiles don't wriggle and think they're oh-so-great and overlord-ish.

I've yet to handle a snake, but it sounds fun.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm actually not really terrified of anything.

'Cept driving near big semis I try to zoom around them as fast as I can on highways and such.

Years
  • thankfully I-4 has that no trucks left lane zone from east of tampa to orlando

but the traffic on I-4 through Osceola sucks ass anyways

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    No trucks on 1-75 either. Turnpike they normally stay to the right as well unless they're being faster than another semi lmao.

let me tell you how i went to disney springs last week with my mom and sister and we had to take an alternative route because, you guessed it, 1-4 was backed up lmao. and 1-75 has been backed up a lot going southbound so i'm glad i live northbound.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I'm terrified of bugs and (especially) spiders. :cry: I made myself get close to some at the expo; absolutely no holding though. Oh, hey, y'know what lovely thing happened? (Spoilered out of courtesy to insectophobes)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    spoiler for same reason

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back