• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    See at my job Sundays are actually our slowest day (at my store, anyways) and there's a lot of manager stuff that has to be done Sundays so I'd rather just get all that done and have Mon-Tues off.

It's a good day to end my crazy week, in any case, because it's slower and thus not as stressful and I feel productive manager wise.

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Bunch of people in my class today didn't follow the directions and I was one of only two people who didn't get zeroes on their presentations. Everyone was glaring at us and I was just sitting there like it ain't my fault y'all can't read directions.

tenor.gif

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • That sounds pretty crappy

My day was hella busy but ultimately good. Trying to rest now though, hopefully I'll get better sleep today.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Wait, they were mad that you weren't there an hour before the time you are scheduled to start?

Years
  • Hopefully you guys find better jobs!!

for me I just wish the perfect full time opportunity came up at my employer. I don't want to leave here because of how awesome everyone is but there aren't many full time opportunities that pass through :<

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    So glad I moved out of Alabama. They had those wood roaches. Blasted things got everywhere and were large!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back