• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • Hi guys, actually it's more of a permanent farewell to this forum.

I would like to take the chance to say a good thank you for all the good times I've had since I joined back in 2009-- A peaceful, calm and happy healthy community where everyone communicated nicely until this particular user that came along.
    And the fact that the admins and mods are actually taking his side of sob story. Whelp. Whatever. It's just a forum.

Nonetheless, I would like to notably thanks the following members not in any particular orders (Though please pardon me if I ever missed you out as I've been here too long and people comes and goes, with usernames changing, it does get confusing!):

Forever for always having nice threads to talk on at the generation 2 and 5 subthreads;

Nah for being such an awesome person on this forum and thank you for giving my my display picture;

Hikamaru I am really not too sure how long I'd known you for seriously it seemed like ancients but thanks for being there for talks!;

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire I've known you for too long, thanks for being an awesome friend online;

~Kisara~ You're my latest friend, thanks for being aweome!

smocks for always saying Happy Birthday to me every single year!;

Sheep for being awesome and greeting me a lot too;

And colours; I really respect you for some reasons, you've been kind, fun to talk to.

These people are the ones whom mainly make me come back to chat, to love this place, to Pokemon, but I guess it's gone when it's so, meh. Guess then...
    안녕히 계세요 Goodbye 再見~

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I don't really want to take this thread off-topic, but... well, I can't let false claims sit around like that.
    I would like to take the chance to say a good thank you for all the good times I've had since I joined back in 2009-- A peaceful, calm and happy healthy community where everyone communicated nicely until this particular user that came along.
    And the fact that the admins and mods are actually taking his side of sob story. Whelp. Whatever. It's just a forum.
    Firstly - not cool airing your grievances publicly like that. Imagine you were described like this "particular user" - I bet you wouldn't feel happy about it.

Secondly, please don't assume that we're "taking his side of sob story". We look at both sides of reports made, and also allow people to appeal any matters to higher staff. It's unfair to paint us as some people buying into some frankly fictional sob story. I'm fairly sure the person you're referring to has been banned in the past as well too, so your claim just simply does not stack up to the facts.

Thirdly - I'm sorry that one member is making things uncomfortable for you, but if they don't keep breaking rules, they have the same right to the forum as any other member. The Ignore User feature is in place to allow you to enjoy PC without having to worry about someone you may not like, and it really is a simple solution. I hope you reconsider leaving forever because of one guy who you can easily forget about with that option.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2017
    Hey everyone,
    I am announcing my return to the community, I first logged on last year in November, and I haven't posted anything since.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Guys, I will be on a holiday in a few more days, and during my holiday session, I might be offline for about a week because I'll be going to another city, so I'll be away from PC for a while and be Windvisible as well. Afterwards, I'll be back in December 18th, so until then, take care :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey everyone,
    I am announcing my return to the community, I first logged on last year in November, and I haven't posted anything since.

Welcome back! Are you playing Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon by chance?

Guys, I will be on a holiday in a few more days, and during my holiday session, I might be offline for about a week because I'll be going to another city, so I'll be away from PC for a while and be Windvisible as well. Afterwards, I'll be back in December 18th, so until then, take care :)

Have fun on holiday! Relax and enjoy yourself :D

Years
    • Online now
    Resuming posting

It only took me a few days, but happy to say everything I needed to do is finished.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Back after hiatus!

Hello, everyone.

I was gone for, nearly, a year and figured I should post here to let people know that I am back.

I've been playing the game since Gen 1 and my favorite Pokemon is Sandslash.

Currently playing Pokemon Moon and Pokemon Ultra Moon.

Favorite Gen 7 Pokemon is Alolan Muk (I love the colors and animation, typing is great too).

I am an avid Eevee breeder and I've just - finally - caught Eevee in the special balls available in Sun/Moon for breeding with (Lure Ball, Fast Ball, Love Ball, etc). Took a good 2-3 weeks!

I also breed Pokemon gifts for Christmas and Valentine's Day, so keep an eye open for a thread on the trade forums from me. (I breed/level Sylveon for V-day, and either Delibird or Roggenrola for Christmas, each holds a gift like Heart Scale, Nugget, or Charcoal). I'll have to get cracking on Sylveon breeding now that I have an Eevee in Love Ball (the previous ones were in Heal Ball).

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back! Sandslash is a pretty cool Pokemon. Are you a fan of it's Alolan forme? There's plenty of discussion going on for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, so feel free to hop right into them. If you're into breeding and trading, why not open up yourself a Trade shop? It's a good start to getting back into the community. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact myself or another member of staff~ Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Welcome back! Sandslash is a pretty cool Pokemon. Are you a fan of it's Alolan forme? There's plenty of discussion going on for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, so feel free to hop right into them. If you're into breeding and trading, why not open up yourself a Trade shop? It's a good start to getting back into the community. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact myself or another member of staff~ Enjoy your stay!

Kamijou is right, go own a trade shop in the trade corner forum. I will be its regular customer for sure.
    Welcome back bro :-)

Years
  • I know it's sad to say this, but I am going on indefinite hiatus due to how much of a hellhole this year has been with corrupted politics, whiny SJWs getting their way once again, my mother being the angry turd she still is, and my mental state falling so bad that I have to see a councillor.

So, because I need to take time to repair my mental state and reach goals of weightloss and getting a job, I have to go on indefinite hiatus from PC. So sadly, don't expect much of me posting in 2018, if not at all.

Farewell for now, PC. I need to leave before I become the worst person in living memory.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Letting you know the status of my leave is now permanent.

I have officially become the worst member on this forum, and on top of that I've now been losing interest in Pokemon as well, so it's time to call it quits. Society has become biased and everybody has turned against me. You can still reach me on Tumblr if you're interested, but that will now be the only site I'll use from here on out.

Farewell, forever.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Letting you know the status of my leave is now permanent.

I have officially become the worst member on this forum, and on top of that I've now been losing interest in Pokemon as well, so it's time to call it quits. Society has become biased and everybody has turned against me. You can still reach me on Tumblr if you're interested, but that will now be the only site I'll use from here on out.

Farewell, forever.
    I don't know what sparked this, but I think that you're overreacting. You are not the worst member on PC, nor do I think that everyone "has turned against you". At the very least, I don't hate you.

Please come back.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Letting you know the status of my leave is now permanent.

Farewell, forever.

Yeah, no one hates you or turned against you, dear D:

I wish you all the best, but I hope to see you again soon.

Bruno Buccellati

Arrivederci
    Years
  • Returning in a new account.

Gone by a few names in the past, most recently Dansparce (or something similar), but left due to life stuff.

Thankfully, that resolved itself pretty well, so I'm back now. Wanted a fresh start, and look forward to getting back into rping.

Last edited:
    Back