• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • I kinda left a few months ago and kinda came back a few weeks ago. I'll be lingering on PC's Discord server as @gamingbro (aka Appa's 91 Tricks). I also have a Twitter now!
    I don't expect to make many forum posts (cause my track record isn't really strong in that area) but i'll post when I can.

Sirfetch’d

I kinda left a few months ago and kinda came back a few weeks ago. I'll be lingering on PC's Discord server as @gamingbro (aka Appa's 91 Tricks). I also have a Twitter now!
    I don't expect to make many forum posts (cause my track record isn't really strong in that area) but i'll post when I can.

Welcome back!! Make sure to hang out with us on the server again because I missed beating you in all of those random formats hehe

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • left again for like 3 months..came by to stop and say hi if anyone wants to talk, message me.

im on discord @Kotone

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi. Meggy's back.

Been gone for half a year? Fell off the face of PC because work and school and life drama. But all is good, but I don't think I see myself too active, but I wanna pop in and see how everyone's doing!

Missed y'all <3

lv255

! צדק צדק תרדוף
    Years
  • Heyo, the last time I was consistently active here was, uh, ten years ago? Jeeze.
    Tried to return a few times but it never stuck. So hopefully this time it does because I do miss this community and considering the last time I was actually active here was when I was like fourteen, it's interesting to come back two weeks before turning twenty-five and see how my perspective on things has changed and how I've grown as a person ... and of course all the new things I know about Pokemon, instead of just mashing the A button throughout most of the game like I used to when I was a kid, lol.

I see you can PM an admin to have them delete your old accounts. Is that still a thing? I have two accounts floating around that I'm aware of (there might be three? but I'm not sure) that I haven't logged into for literal years, so I'll definitely need to clear that up. If someone could confirm for me that I just have to PM an admin with the usernames to have the accounts deleted, that'd rock.

Anyway, all that aside, name's Jerusalem (or Salem, if you want, I guess) or Tzion. I'll be twenty-five on the first and have been doing the Pokemon thing since I was literally like six years old. Used to frequent RPs and fanfiction and was really, really bad at it. I'm much better now. Not sure where I'll be frequenting this time around, but since I'm an adult now (I even do my own taxes ... [distant screaming]) it's a good bet it'll be different than the places I used to as a kid. Can't wait to chill with all of ya. I read the rules but let me know if I'm accidentally doing anything wrong, 'cause it's been a super long time since I've been around.

And, uh, wasn't quite sure if I'm to create a new thread along with the new account or if I can post in here because I'm returning (just under a new account). Feel free to smack my wrists if I was supposed to make a new thread because of the new account.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Back after lurking creating this account leaving it and then coming back.

Working on an unnamed project. Post-apocalyptic, open-world essentials fan game.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo, the last time I was consistently active here was, uh, ten years ago? Jeeze.
    Tried to return a few times but it never stuck. So hopefully this time it does because I do miss this community and considering the last time I was actually active here was when I was like fourteen, it's interesting to come back two weeks before turning twenty-five and see how my perspective on things has changed and how I've grown as a person ... and of course all the new things I know about Pokemon, instead of just mashing the A button throughout most of the game like I used to when I was a kid, lol.

I see you can PM an admin to have them delete your old accounts. Is that still a thing? I have two accounts floating around that I'm aware of (there might be three? but I'm not sure) that I haven't logged into for literal years, so I'll definitely need to clear that up. If someone could confirm for me that I just have to PM an admin with the usernames to have the accounts deleted, that'd rock.

Anyway, all that aside, name's Jerusalem (or Salem, if you want, I guess) or Tzion. I'll be twenty-five on the first and have been doing the Pokemon thing since I was literally like six years old. Used to frequent RPs and fanfiction and was really, really bad at it. I'm much better now. Not sure where I'll be frequenting this time around, but since I'm an adult now (I even do my own taxes ... [distant screaming]) it's a good bet it'll be different than the places I used to as a kid. Can't wait to chill with all of ya. I read the rules but let me know if I'm accidentally doing anything wrong, 'cause it's been a super long time since I've been around.

And, uh, wasn't quite sure if I'm to create a new thread along with the new account or if I can post in here because I'm returning (just under a new account). Feel free to smack my wrists if I was supposed to make a new thread because of the new account.

Welcome back! Yes, all you have to do is PM an admin and they should get it sorted out for you.

Years
  • Hello once again.
    VanillaMisk here I'm returning from Haitus.
    I lost my original email so I had to make a new email and made a new main account since I couldn't remember my password. So this is my new main.

Years
  • Well, I thought I was going to be gone forever due to how terrible I was on Discord.

I had unintentionally bashed people over my triggered reactions, and it mentally scarred me to the point I felt I was a bad member. I took a hiatus from the forum for what ended up being only over a month because I felt the forum was blank with my disappearance, so I wanted to pop back in.

So, hello again.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Last time I was on, I was an 8th grader, now I've graduated high school and I'm enlisted in the military.

welcome back! i'm sure so much has changed since the last time you visited. don't hesitate to ask questions if you need help!

Back