• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Higher Education

Years
    • Seen today
    Higher Education

This building offers any skill, talent, or class with guarantee you walk out with max proficiency.

It's free, but you can only take a single session.

What would you like to learn?

Years
  • Well that wasn't what I was expecting when I clicked on this lol

I'll go with people skills. Maybe I'll actually make a friend irl =D

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    What would be the skill/talent that gives me the best chance of a happy, worry-free, unoppressed life? Cuz I'll go with that.

Years
    • Seen today
    What would be the skill/talent that gives me the best chance of a happy, worry-free, unoppressed life? Cuz I'll go with that.

You could learn how to run a business and own an Ice Cream shop.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Hm. Would not mind something math-oriented. Thinks of proofs immediately. Benefits from statistics topics too. Absorbed very little of some of those.

Covers too little programming to be worthwhile, probably. (Doubts things like learning a foreign language completely. Interprets it as, at best, a semester's worth of knowledge and expertise. Places programming in a similar category.) Might wrest some value from bot scripting. Seems targeted enough to qualify. Probably knows enough basic coding to manage.

Likely picks a social skill here, however. Represents the largest gain in ability. Leans towards conflict resolution and de-escalation. Helps in rough situations, online or offline.

Years
  • i'd normally say "programming", but that in itself is an umbrella and it depends on which languages i want to learn. if it's possible to be somewhat of a jack of all trades, sure. if not, then i'll go with ruby, i guess. need to make something useful of myself.

Years
  • I thought this was going to be about college too. Oh well...

I would probably pick an artistic skill. Why not a music class? I admire people who can really sing, and music can help me to reach a state of mind where I feel more alive. I don't have much of a singing voice personally, even though I appreciate those who have got it, I can only hum along. It could be great to magically unlock potential within myself to be at least a capable on this front. I would enjoy being able to pour my heart and soul into a great song. I might not capitalize on this talent, but I think it could still be lovely to have.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Something that'll teach me how to do digital art/get better at drawing something that isn't just chibi people.

I think I suck at drawing, and refuse to allow myself to call my drawings art. So, if I could get a class that'll help me get better, that's the only one I'd take.

Years
  • Fluency in a new language. I'd love to learn myself, but struggle to get started and also massively struggle to retain anything without total immersion. Would be cool to be fluent in many languages but my top picks would be Japanese, French, or German!

Other than that, voice acting skills. Would be really, really fun. Sadly my ear condition would make something like this hard though, so it's probably not the best use of it. D:

Years
  • Being able to speak in front of a microphone perfectly every time, no matter the condition. Would save me so much time and stress from editing out mistakes and revising lines in my job. Seriously might cut my work hours in half while making me far more productive.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Meditation, or otherwise some kind of controlled and calming body endurance. If I could min-max that stat, I really feel like I'd be a more balanced person.

Back