• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you consider yourself a talented singer?

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I'm not great.
    I'm good.
    I used to be horrible before taking choir and drama class.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I could consider myself Maria Callas, doesn't mean I'd be remotely accurate

User19sq

I feel I have potential, but that's about as far as that goes. -w-

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • people have told me that my singing voice is very good, but tbh i think i sound terrible. my voice cracks way too much lol.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I can hold a tone but my voice is not particularly interesting. Sometimes people turn their head to me when I sing and I never know if it's in the good or bad way.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2019
    I have a good voice when I hear it, lol. But when I record it and play it back, it sounds horrible, lol. :) The horrible one, I'm told, is the one that everybody else hears, lol. :)

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Well I'm not tone deaf. I've been told by my parents I can sing but I feel like I need to record myself singing and listen back to it sometime so that I can actually judge how good I am. I don't want to sing aloud while my flatmates are in the house though, and I already hate my speaking voice when I listen to a recording of that sooooo...idk.

Back