• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you met any PC members irl?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I?ve met Dipu, Wiicked3DS, Omicron, Went, PatchisouNick, and his gf. Plus a bunch of close calls! Always great to meet people. :)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Rika, Gavin, Aizuke, Mr. Cat Dog, Kura, Will, Drakow, Omicron, Fairy, Patchinick... and I'm currently sharing a hotel room with Morkula and Nolafus.

And next week I have booked Colours, Chibi-Chan and Tara/Binarypeaches/Red/Ash.

Just to confirm all of those and- I need to add Christos to my list too!

He even drew a Spheal for me :D

(That makes... 16 people, geez. I'll catch you some year, Janna! I also have received a request to go visit Lucid, which I shall fulfill at some point in the coming years. And I'm so sad I never get to meet Zel of Shiny Gold's fame despite working 300m from his university D:)

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I probably met Ho-oh years ago before I even knew PC was a thing but other than that not yet. I've missed out on opportunities to see a few people because of illness now.
Here's the story for those that are interested!!! :)

So basically... about 14 or so years ago... we were in the same bowling league. We used to go on the same day at the same time. I would have literally been only one lane away from him at some point in our lives. We didn't know each other then and our social circles in the bowling league were different. Isn't that cool y'all? :)

Ive met studentd1 on pc here somewhere once he was a really fun guy id love to meet him again now that im closer ahhh

Also planning to go to australia to meet hooh and stuff because they seem like fun people

If anyone wants to visit me though (or meet up) feel free i have cookies and rly nice pusheen plushies and i can maybe draw u something cool as a bribe maybe
Yay me! :)

I have indeed. I live in the same city as some. I've met Hiroshi Sotomura (Laslow?), bobandbill, Forever and others! This was two years ago if not more though. Good times.

I do confirm that I have met the above user ^ in May 2014.

Plus... Juicy, Laslow, Amachi, Sanctuary (is that her username now??? either way - Mighty_Mightyena99 back in the day! Funny story with her - I've known her since 2006... and we only lived less than 20 minutes from each other. We only met up in 2015 when I was leaving the state lmfao) Aizuke and Simmone (who isn't really on PC...) and Frizy (my boyfriend who I have lived with for over three years) who I technically met on PC battle server. I think those are all the PC people. I get PC peoples and Smogon peoples confused because I've done a shitton of meet-ups lol. I was literally just doing meet-ups at one point just to tick the box off the list sorta thing.

I will say though that Laslow is not as weird in real life as he is on here. I am however much weirder in real life than I am on here. Or was. Now I'm chilled.

Years
Guess I'll provide an update! I've met my bf of six+ months (bobandbill) in January, and will be staying with him again next week for several months. So that brings my 'people from PC I've met' list to a grand total of one person. :thumbsup: Other opportunities I had to miss since work schedules didn't align, the people that were hanging out here in NYC were only around for a few hours and it was during a workday so I couldn't make it.

Am quite shy with meeting people for the first time, so I imagine I'd stress a lot over it regardless of who it is ha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i can also add colours to my list as i met them a week prior to me, zach, and colours going to disney together haha yay

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
No one here can prove that I'm not an amorphous blob

Years
There's a lot to be said for the enormous chasm of disconnect and lies between two different people on the other side of the world. Why cheapen its cheapness by actually meeting? The charm of knowing someone online is in its throwaway nature, the lack of contact, the way you can be Batman and they'll never know.

That being my belief, ew and no. And yet, being a despicable hypocrite when it suits me, I'm gonna meet up with Nathan someday and start a band with him. Something bagpipey.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
I'm in a rather awkward part of the US (OH) and am likely going to return to the south once I finish grad school. Have way too many friends in NYC. Wouldn't mind going there but life says no. q.q

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Jedi_Amara, Mr Cat Dog, Ausaudriel, Chibi-chan, Karli, ...Scarizzle...?, I think Marz and I walked past each other at an anime con once??, and then I lived with user Aegis for several years. And I met Kairi while in Japan a couple years ago. Went to high school with Kura and TRIFORCE89.

And also I yelled at someone to shut up at a Pokemon movie screening once and came on PC to talk about it and another user was like "oops that was me, sorry lightning". that might be my favourite "meeting a pc member" story.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some people. :(

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Jedi_Amara, Mr Cat Dog, Ausaudriel, Chibi-chan, Karli, ...Scarizzle...?, I think Marz and I walked past each other at an anime con once??, and then I lived with user Aegis for several years. And I met Kairi while in Japan a couple years ago. Went to high school with Kura and TRIFORCE89.

And also I yelled at someone to shut up at a Pokemon movie screening once and came on PC to talk about it and another user was like "oops that was me, sorry lightning". that might be my favourite "meeting a pc member" story.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some people. :(

You sure did. :B

Back