• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please don't make me play it

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • What are some games or series that you can't stand, but everyone around you seems to love?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Shooter games that aren't Overwatch xD I know a ton of people who like CoD, or PUBG, and I'm like "no thanks".
    Also Sonic. Not a huge fan of platformers.

TY

all games highly popular among people around me but I don't like those games at all

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Metroid. I've tried a few of them, including the original NES version, Super Metroid, and Metroid Prime. The games don't click for me, but they do get lots of praise online. Metroid: Samus Returns even won the gamefaqs poll yesterday for best portable.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I'm usually on board with most viral games and can see why they gain such a large following, but I never got in to the FNAF series. I will admit the original concept was pretty cool and the first time I saw it I liked the idea, but the format got old pretty quick for me, and I personally felt like people were seeing story elements and "clues" that just weren't there.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've never been able to get into the likes of Halo or CoD. First person shooters in general really just aren't my thing, nor are the FNAF series of MOBA games since I've never gotten used to using mouse and keyboard to play games

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • PUBG, FNAF, Overwatch to name a few specific series.

I normally don't like survival based games, nor MOBAs. Honestly I find a lot of games that I coin STS games (Short Term Success) I don't like just because of how popular they are and how they're shoved down your throat on every corner of the internet, and even in public, until they fizzle out in a year or two.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Hmmm. I've never heard of the Five Nights At Freddy's series.

To answer the question I never got the hype for the Assassins Creed games. I tried the first one and it was so boring. I'm not a fan of the Call Of Duty games either.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    FPS games (specifically COD) and FIFA. Those were pretty much the only things my school played, so hearing about them over and over pretty much soured my opinion.
    Undertale, FNaF and Fire Emblem too, because of the hype surrounding those games. Hearing constant praise for certain games makes me less likely to want to play them.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    FPS (especially on PC) and MOBA. At least FPS I can play a bit but chirst, MOBA...

I also can't stand any horror game at all.

Sir Codin

League of Legends, DOTA or pretty much any MOBA for that matter.

Most FPS games that aren't like TF2 or any idSoftware title. I'm more about those types of shooters, anything else is a no-go. Although I do plan on giving ARMA and PUBG a try, if only for that fact that I find raging gamers funny, especially if they're raging because of me.

FNAF sounds like a waste of money and about as fun as HIV

Mass Effect is also a series I refuse to play now. Everything about it is a symbol of Bioware's decline, especially Andromeda.

I'm also going to look out for EA's company logo on any game after that fiasco they pulled with Battlefront 2.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • The strongest dislike for a video game I've ever felt is...probably against Undertale. I can't stand how overrated it is.

Back