• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia except it's a liquid! [Yeah, That Happened...]

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • Night 0!

a man walzks into a bar

"ouch"

it was can iyron bar

you hapve 31 horurs this phase, please get nas in!

The Rules!

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    1. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    2. You may not target yourself with a night action
    3. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [DRINK]Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [DON'TDRINK]Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    4. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    5. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    6. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in you being drunk
    7. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be drunk.
    8. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    9. If you are drunk, please stay drunk. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    10. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, anyone who does so will be drunk
    11. If you require further help, feel free to contact me, either through PM or on Discord (Babby #1521)
    [a id]tsm[/a id]

The Players!

Abby as The Drink Pourer

Goku as A Mystery Fluid
    gimmepie as A Mystery Fluid
    jdthebud as A Mystery Fluid
    Nero as A Mystery Fluid
    Zapmolticuno as A Mystery Fluid
    Johnny as A Mystery Fluid
    Lazarus as A Mystery Fluid
    NightKrow as A Mystery Fluid
    Bardothren as A Mystery Fluid
    Pecilia as A Mystery Fluid
    Melody as A Mystery Fluid
    Who's Kiyo? as A Mystery Fluid
    Strange as A Mystery Fluid
    Uzumaki Naruto as A Mystery Fluid
    HyperMorian as A Mystery Fluid
    Aquacorde as A Mystery Fluid
    Charlie Brown as A Mystery Fluid

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Day 1!

time for pa sluice fo pie, to help me hunwind.

oh awit this is a drinking mafia, lets drink him instead hahaha

Gimmepie is dead. He was Hot Cocoa

you hapve 48 horurs this phase, please get nas in!

The Rules!

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    1. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    2. You may not target yourself with a night action
    3. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [DRINK]Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [DON'TDRINK]Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    4. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    5. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    6. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in you being drunk
    7. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be drunk.
    8. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    9. If you are drunk, please stay drunk. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    10. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, anyone who does so will be drunk
    11. If you require further help, feel free to contact me, either through PM or on Discord (Babby #1521)
    [a id]tsm[/a id]

The Players!

Abby as The Drink Pourer

Goku as A Mystery Fluid

gimmepie as Hot Cocoa
    jdthebud as A Mystery Fluid
    Nero as A Mystery Fluid
    Zapmolticuno as A Mystery Fluid
    Johnny as A Mystery Fluid
    Lazarus as A Mystery Fluid
    NightKrow as A Mystery Fluid
    Bardothren as A Mystery Fluid
    Pecilia as A Mystery Fluid
    Melody as A Mystery Fluid
    Who's Kiyo? as A Mystery Fluid
    Strange as A Mystery Fluid
    Uzumaki Naruto as A Mystery Fluid
    HyperMorian as A Mystery Fluid
    Aquacorde as A Mystery Fluid
    Charlie Brown as A Mystery Fluid

The king is back.

inb4 n0'd

I'm in!

Well, I'll be drinking a lot this week. So this will be a game I can't miss.

Votes=Drink
    Mafia=Alcohol
    Death=Drunk

So we want drink alcohol, but we don't want to die from being drunk. Honestly that sounds about right.

I wanna get drunk, but... Whatever.

I'm not drunk, but I'll join.

I'm high tho, does that count

chug chug chug

I don't do alcohol, but I'll make an exception for this game. Hit me bartender!

gotchu fam

in

What kind of aspiring alcoholic would I be if I didn't join?​

Mystery fluids... eh, Why not?

Yo in!

inb4 FoS on GP if klippy get N0'd

Gonna be in once more, and yes I read 'them'.

I love drinking games. kings cup next round?

I'm in

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • It also gives the cop a chance to investigate more, but it's an irrelevant line of discussion anyways.

Since I don't give an f, I'm going to throw the first punch. I don't like how Strange is asking for info so early (give the cop more time, dude!) so I'll vote for him.

[DRINK] Strange

Let the drinking games begin! Woo!
    Except that what Strange said happens in every game here. This is suspicious, Bard.

Years
  • Wooo I'm on a roll! First post in each of my first two games back from the dead were both called out for being suspicious <3 I missed this section. Anyway I don't really think jd or bard is overly suspicious but it'd definitely be a good idea to keep an eye out if they say anything weirder (and me too I guess).

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Well, I got nothing so far, so time to rando vote I guess. [Drink] Pecilia for now, but I'll keep an eye on this jd-Bard-Wiz sus triangle.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • He said he was looking for reactions.
    That's fair, but do you think he was doing it as scum or town?

Well, I got nothing so far, so time to rando vote I guess. [Drink] Pecilia for now, but I'll keep an eye on this jd-Bard-Wiz sus triangle.
    Why are you rando voting rather than trying to poke at the "sus triangle"?

im really feelin weird abt bard just straight up startin **** that aint normal afaik
    It's not unheard of and I kinda wish people did more of it. I just went against Bard's reasoning for doing so, not the actual prodding.

Does the "random vote at the start of the day when there's no info to get some reactions" thing ever work tbh
    Random votes don't tend to do anything unless a BW forms. Unfortunately it's very rare that a mafia gets lynched this way, and lynching town doesn't reveal much with this process. But I agree with Bard that it can give the cop and other PRs something to work with, even if it's very little. Discussion about the reasons for voting generally gives more direction.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • snippety snip.

I don't really find any of you scummy yet. From the perspective of someone trying to find a reason for their vote instead of random voting, Bard's vote makes sense. I guess both scum and town would do that, as town would want to try and scumhunt while scum would want to look like they're scumhunting. But then you also have a valid point - we do tend to ask if anyone has any information if there isn't anything to read yet, and technically Wiz never directly asked the cop to out. Other people might've had useful information as well. Wiz reacted pretty well to the suspicion from Bard too imo.

So basically I don't find anyone in the sus triangle sus yet and not much else has happened yet. I guess the random vote isn't entirely necessary, it's just a placeholder for now. Until someone who's better at poking scum than me pokes some scum, or someone does something wacky.

It's interesting how you decided to poke me and not Pecilia though, who also random voted and didn't also say it was subject to change.

Back