• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia except it's a liquid! [Yeah, That Happened...]

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • The Votes:

Strange: 1 (Bartdodarn)
    Johnny: 1 (Peskylia)
    Pecilia: 1 (KnightCow)

Yet to vote: Literally everyone else...

Less Than 24 hours left... Don't make this a three vote Day One...

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I don't really find any of you scummy yet. From the perspective of someone trying to find a reason for their vote instead of random voting, Bard's vote makes sense. I guess both scum and town would do that, as town would want to try and scumhunt while scum would want to look like they're scumhunting. But then you also have a valid point - we do tend to ask if anyone has any information if there isn't anything to read yet, and technically Wiz never directly asked the cop to out. Other people might've had useful information as well. Wiz reacted pretty well to the suspicion from Bard too imo.

So basically I don't find anyone in the sus triangle sus yet and not much else has happened yet. I guess the random vote isn't entirely necessary, it's just a placeholder for now. Until someone who's better at poking scum than me pokes some scum, or someone does something wacky.

It's interesting how you decided to poke me and not Pecilia though, who also random voted and didn't also say it was subject to change.
    I just thought your "keep an eye on" comment was worth exploring since you seemed to kind of throw it in there as a way to deflect.

You do have a point about Pecilia's vote, and I kind of agree with Johnny's attitude regarding Pecilia not being interested in scumhunting. However, I'd like to see a little more conversation before I vote for someone just because they theoretically voted for a random person.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • KnightCow
    Mafia except it's a liquid! [Yeah, That Happened...]

searched "knight cow" on google and found this xD

@jd: Yeah, I kinda get where you're coming from there, should've explained my stance earlier. I do tend to sit back and observe for a while before getting stuck into a game though :)

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I'm on leave and currently using mobile for the next few days. I just random vote so I don't miss a day vote. Jumping on a random vote is honestly suspect to me.

After reading a bit I have to believe Bard on actually trying to fish for reactions. I'm going to with [Don't Drink]Johnny and [Drink]Strange. Cop can check out jdthebud and we can basically null this triangle.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Not particularly convinced by any of the arguments (or non-arguments) given here. :/ I don't want to random vote, but seriously not sure where to proceed.

Years
  • Jumping on a random vote is honestly suspect to me.
    >Jumps on Bard's randomvote

K then. :P

I'm gonna avoid voting to break the tie I'm in for now, I'd rather have the town as a whole decide. I'll [Drink]Nero since they don't seem to have posted anything worthwhile yet and I honestly can't see anyone that really has acted that suspicious. If it does come down to breaking the tie for me to live though I'll probably switch my vote so I don't die jsyk.

Years
  • Yeah it's not like pecillia to initiate a random vote at start of game :x They give their reason but /shrugs

[Drink]Pecillia

Sorry bae~~

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • I guess I'll return the favour and [Drink]Strange, seems fair. I find it a little off how you haven't addressed any of the votes against yourself and are instead going after me for not having anything worthwhile to add on literally D1. I'm still trying to sus everyone out, meanwhile you're already all over the place.

I'm still not entirely sure about you yet, if I see something in this triangle going on I'll change my priorities. Right now, I haven't really gotten a good idea of anyone else so far.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Not a single lead and can't abstain. Not sure who to vote either but I'll put it in before I forgot to.

[Drink] Strange

Years
  • I guess I'll return the favour and [Drink]Strange, seems fair. I find it a little off how you haven't addressed any of the votes against yourself and are instead going after me for not having anything worthwhile to add on literally D1. I'm still trying to sus everyone out, meanwhile you're already all over the place.

I'm still not entirely sure about you yet, if I see something in this triangle going on I'll change my priorities. Right now, I haven't really gotten a good idea of anyone else so far.

I guess I wasn't super-amazingly-clear on why I was voting you so here's the jist:

You have no votes on you, and I didn't want to be all "let's vote for the other person with a lot of votes and kill them for no reason other than to save my own skin." Your reaction to a *single* vote is a bit concerning. I also don't see how I'm "all over the place." But sure, you do you.

And as for addressing the votes against me, one was Bard doing his "point a finger and watch the reactions" game, and the other was someone who was getting multiple votes and needed a way to save their own skin, by piling a vote onto someone who already had a vote. They literally have no base in anything I've done, other than maybe Bard's. And now I'm seeing HyperMorian's vote which literally says "Not a single lead and can't abstain." and "Not sure who to vote either" So again, not really votes because I'm suspicious but because someone has to die.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • I guess I wasn't super-amazingly-clear on why I was voting you so here's the jist:

You have no votes on you, and I didn't want to be all "let's vote for the other person with a lot of votes and kill them for no reason other than to save my own skin." Your reaction to a *single* vote is a bit concerning. I also don't see how I'm "all over the place." But sure, you do you.

And as for addressing the votes against me, one was Bard doing his "point a finger and watch the reactions" game, and the other was someone who was getting multiple votes and needed a way to save their own skin, by piling a vote onto someone who already had a vote. They literally have no base in anything I've done, other than maybe Bard's. And now I'm seeing HyperMorian's vote which literally says "Not a single lead and can't abstain." and "Not sure who to vote either" So again, not really votes because I'm suspicious but because someone has to die.

You wanted me to contribute something, and that's what you got. I wanted to not only defend myself but to also voice my opinion on you, and I may have accidentally made it more defensive than intended, judging by your reaction. Text isn't great when used as speech unfortunately.

You seem to be against it, but I will kill to save my own skin, especially when I think that person might not be so good, and I think that's a perfectly reasonable thing to do when every other player in the game is already more suspicious than a person is to themselves. I also find it reasonable to vote for people with votes already on them, because that's usually due to them being suspicious. You instead went and targeted someone who hasn't really had the chance to post much yet, and I'm not really a big fan of how you picked me (believe it or not).

Our morals and playstyle seem very different, and that could just be why I'm already suspicious of you. I'm sure we'll eventually see if that's the reason, or if you're just a bad dude. You can vote for me and all, but I'd like to get my defense in in case I get bandwagoned otherwise.

That's all. Hopefully that'll help people when they try to read me later on in the game.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Mafia except it's a liquid! [Yeah, That Happened...]

> "oooo! all these replies since i last checked! something meaty is going on!"
    > reads them
    > sigh

This shitwar against Strange sounds really tripe to me, and all his responses seem pretty civil looking over; not to say he isn't scum, but to say that he's done nothing to merit this much suspicion and votes. I do townread Nero for the time being, he comes off as someone who's genuinely following some feeling of suspicion and is now defensive when being challenged by it by the person who voted him, only strengthening how much he wants to hold onto his vote towards Strange.

Also, will vouch for Pecilia, he does random vote on the first day a lot. That isn't unusual.

Would love to hear from Fletch and Hau Now My Name's Too Fucking Long about their exact reason why Strange feels strange to them, maybe I'm just not picking up on something.

A [LYNCH] Aquacorde sounds safe enough since I can't really justify lynching any of the hot-button targets right now.​

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Mafia except it's a liquid! [Yeah, That Happened...]

> "oooo! all these replies since i last checked! something meaty is going on!"
    > reads them
    > sigh

This ****war against Strange sounds really tripe to me, and all his responses seem pretty civil looking over; not to say he isn't scum, but to say that he's done nothing to merit this much suspicion and votes. I do townread Nero for the time being, he comes off as someone who's genuinely following some feeling of suspicion and is now defensive when being challenged by it by the person who voted him, only strengthening how much he wants to hold onto his vote towards Strange.

Also, will vouch for Pecilia, he does random vote on the first day a lot. That isn't unusual.

Would love to hear from Fletch and Hau Now My Name's Too ****ing Long about their exact reason why Strange feels strange to them, maybe I'm just not picking up on something.

A [LYNCH] Aquacorde sounds safe enough since I can't really justify lynching any of the hot-button targets right now.​
    You cracked me up with your butchering of Charlie's name there bud. Any reason you are voting for Aquacorde versus any of the other non BWs?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Night 1!

oh three was ta tie thris early very good

arxen't you unique

Strange is dead. He was An Energy Drink

Spoiler:

you hapve 30 horurs this phase, please get nas in!

The Rules!

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    1. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    2. You may not target yourself with a night action
    3. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [DRINK]Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [DON'TDRINK]Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    4. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    5. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    6. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in you being drunk
    7. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be drunk.
    8. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    9. If you are drunk, please stay drunk. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    10. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, anyone who does so will be drunk
    11. If you require further help, feel free to contact me, either through PM or on Discord (Babby #1521)
    [a id]tsm[/a id]

The Players!

Abby as The Drink Pourer

Goku as A Mystery Fluid

gimmepie as Hot Cocoa
    jdthebud as A Mystery Fluid
    Nero as A Mystery Fluid
    Zapmolticuno as A Mystery Fluid
    Johnny as A Mystery Fluid
    Lazarus as A Mystery Fluid
    NightKrow as A Mystery Fluid
    Bardothren as A Mystery Fluid