• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What Are You Watching This Season?

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
  • For sequels, I'm watching Attack on Titan and Uchouten Kazoku. I'm going to watch My Hero Academia later in the year with my fiancé, as he wants to binge it. Plus, I'm not even caught up with it so... *shrugs*

For new anime, I started watching Alice to Zorouku. I am also interested in Atom: The Beginning, Re:CREATORS, Kabukibo, Sakura Quest, Clockwork Planet, and Sagrada Reset. The last one might not be possible with it being Anime Strike exclusive... and I refuse to pay additional money to Amazon on top of my Prime account.

Years
  • So far, I've started Attack on Titan s2, My Hero Academia s2, and Alice to Zouroku. Have a few other series which I liked the look of from the anime chart so I'll probably be back here to post again soon. =o

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Attack on Titan was the only one I was certain of. Will probably binge a few towards the end of the season.

Last edited:
    Years
  • From this season I've got Attack on Titan, Boruto, Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho, Sakurada Reset, Alice to Zouroku, Tsuki ga Kirei and Sekai no Yami Zukan are all on my ptw.

For movies I've got Blame! but that's it.

I don't know how many of these I'll actually start this season though. Besides I've already got an enormous backlog lol.

pkmin3033

Probably nothing. A lot looks like it might appeal to me, but I hate watching stuff week-by-week (the wait drives me mad and after a while I forget what is going on) so I'll watch the stuff from last season or further back that I downloaded and haven't watched yet. xD

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • For now, Clockwork Planet, Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho, and SAGRADA RESET.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • Just Zero kara Hajimaru Mahou no Sho and Sakura Quest. Honestly I really wish Mahou no Sho was available legally, like hell am I gonna drop a bunch of money on Anime Strike.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    more than likely nothing.

nothing this season appeals to me, sadly. I'll keep up with DB Super and a handful of mangas for now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2022
    Titan 2 and Hero 2 are the throwaway answers so.

Watching season 2 of Saekano because Kato is a goddess and we all need to be blessed by her holy light. Also Eromanga sensei whenever it decides to come out because imoutos

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Planning on starting/have started Alice to Zouroku, Boku no Hero Academia 2, Granblue Fantasy, Sakurada Reset, Shingeki no Kyojin 2, Tsuki ga Kirei, and Uchouten Kazoku 2. Not sure what else I think this is good enough honestly haha.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • So, Re:Creators.

Anyone watching Re:Creators?

Don. DON? ARE YOU WATCHING-
    To answer my own question, I'm probably just watching Saekano, myself. Not really feeling anything else this season.
    HOW IS RE:CREATORS?

Started it myself and it has potential, which, if episode 2 is any indication, it has a solid chance of selling on. It can go south fast and I'm smelling the comings on of a death game anime (which...can go either way, I suppose). But so far it seems to have an okayish on what it wants to be and if it can create interesting scenarios with these expys then I'll stay along for the ride.

Oh, and how's Sagrada Reset? Got through half the episode before being amazed by the amount of exposition and dead faced interaction there was before turning it off. Not that I'm not picking it up, but that definitely set an expectation that probably isn't all that great for it. Buuut since I see some've you picked it up, how are you guys liking it so far?

Oh yeah, and watch Renai Boukun. At least the first episode to see if you like it, that show is definitely the kekfest of the season.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Oh, god...where to begin?

Sequels: Attack on Titan Season 2. Only because Toonami is showing it, otherwise I would have ignored it entirely, and also Boku no Hero Academia s2, Starmyu Season 2 as well because idols are love.

Continuations from the last cour: Little Witch Academia, not much to say about this one.

New anime: HOO BOY, here we go. I have a lot!

Frame Arm Girls... but it's kinda lame. Eh. I'll keep going with it anyway.

The Royal Tutor, which is by far, my favorite anime this season to date.

WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?, Which seemed like an ecchi harem from the description, but it's really sad, and everyone should watch it.

The Anonymous Noise, which I've been trying to follow, but the anime kinda...went out of order! Rip.

Love Kome: We Love Rice, it's hilarious tbh, but rice personified as people is so weird.

Busou Shoujo Machiavellism, which is terrible & a waste of anime airtime, but whatever.

Kenka Banchou Otome: Girl Beats Boys, only watching for KENN.

Clockwork Planet, not a fan of it, though.

Love Tyrant, which is a good show, but Crunchyroll kinda ruined it. =/ Eh.

Kabukibu, CLAMP, gotta love CLAMP, am I right?

Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai, my guilty pleasure oh, wait, it's censored to death, so not really, lmfao.

Finally, Re:Creators, which I find really interesting, but eerie? At the same time.

Other than these I plan to try Yu-Gi-Oh Vrains and maybe look at Sakura Quest at some point.

Years
  • So, Re:Creators.

Anyone watching Re:Creators?

Don. DON? ARE YOU WATCHING-

HOW IS RE:CREATORS?

Started it myself and it has potential, which, if episode 2 is any indication, it has a solid chance of selling on. It can go south fast and I'm smelling the comings on of a death game anime (which...can go either way, I suppose). But so far it seems to have an okayish on what it wants to be and if it can create interesting scenarios with these expys then I'll stay along for the ride.

Oh, and how's Sagrada Reset? Got through half the episode before being amazed by the amount of exposition and dead faced interaction there was before turning it off. Not that I'm not picking it up, but that definitely set an expectation that probably isn't all that great for it. Buuut since I see some've you picked it up, how are you guys liking it so far?

Oh yeah, and watch Renai Boukun. At least the first episode to see if you like it, that show is definitely the kekfest of the season.

RE:CREATORS? No one's got the rights for that as far as I can tell. :(

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Great shows this season!

Alice to Zouroku has been a hit so far. The dynamics between the main characters makes it worth it.

Boku no Hero Season 2 is amazing, I wasn't particularly fond of the first season, and now I see why the hype.

Armed Girl's Machiavellism is quite the braindead show, but I approve of Rin, so I approve of it.

Sword Oratoria so far is amazing. I thought at first it would be a "look, we have references to the main show", but I couldn't be more wrong. Solid, interesting, and also very fun to watch.

Kyokai no Rinne 3 is basically a guilty pleasure so there isn't much I can say about it. Same for Ou****su Kyoushi Haine.

Re:Creators ---> Surprise of the season

Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor (that translation lmao) is a nice cliche show. It's like a cheap version of Index (which is already a cheap version of Fate Stay Night, so whatever). Sisti is waifu material.

Sakura Quest? If something to be said, it is the fact that PA WORKS did it again. Loving it. I hope they sell well and we get a second season (alternatively, a second season of Shirobako would be great also).

Sakurada Reset (or Sagrada Reset, whateve you prefer) is the hard-to-swallow animu of the season. At first I was like HUH? but after some episodes I got to see the show's potential. I strongly recommend it for people who can handle bizarre narratives and explanations that can be hard to understand in your standard animu desu.

Last but not least, Shingeki no Kyojin. I'll check the ongoing discussion topic later,.

Back