• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you change your avatar and/or signature?

Years
  • once every few weeks or once a month.

I prefer it this way because I used to be horribly indecisive with my avatars before to the point where I was changing them once every few days or so. x.x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Depends. Sometimes I'll manage to hang onto a sig/avatar for a while. Other times I have it for a few days or a week and then I want to change it to something new. I think the only time I had an avatar or signature for like, a while here is when I'm not on PC to change it lmaoo.

Years
  • whenever i feel like it. typically changes it to something i associate with or something i like. thinking about it, i should change my avatar...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    it varies

there's been times where I've changed them frequently, and other times I've gone quite a while without changing them

probably gonna keep what I have atm for quite a while

Years
  • it varies

there's been times where I've changed them frequently, and other times I've gone quite a while without changing them

probably gonna keep what I have atm for quite a while

(psst for those of you who have access to the new ui his avatar changes)

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I seldom do here or any other forums. I used to change a lot when I played this game, QuizUp, but now I choose my avatars better and I'm often very fond of them.

Years
  • It hasn't always been the exact same image, but I've had a Shiny Azumarill as my avatar on and off since 2013 now. I might change it once and a while if there's a collab or something, but I don't think I could abandon it at this point considering how long I've used it.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't change mine often usually because I'm really lazy or I really liked the CSS I made for it and want it to stick around for a while longer.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • I only change my avatar when I can find a better picture to represent myself online. So far, this avatar has been used for years.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • When I change my theme, everyone should check the skies for strange astronomical events or the like.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I seldom do here or any other forums. I used to change a lot when I played this game, QuizUp, but now I choose my avatars better and I'm often very fond of them.

Remember when I said that? Scratch it. I'll open an exception for Hazel.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I try not to often anymore! I used to change my icon nearly daily, lol. Nowadays, either once a month or every other month. I currently like my theme enough to not change it rn.

Back