• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what kind of phone do you have? (2020 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • red iphone 11!!
    first time having an iPhone after years of androids and lets be real it is sooooo much better

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Jumping between a black Samsung S7 and a Huawei P20 Pro.

I'm deciding on a new phone because I want something I can unlock the bootloader on, but also can do a better job than my P20 Pro. So far there's nearly nothing that satisfies both those conditions. Perhaps the OnePlus 8 Pro, but there's no custom ROMs for it yet...

Years
  • I'm still rocking my LG G6. Works pretty well. Only really wonky thing is battery life, and it's not world-ending.

Might need to look into getting a SD card for it though... only 32GB storage and it's almost full :|

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I have a base model iphone 11. won't upgrade probably until the iphone 13 or 14

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • honestly, a cheap af Samsung Galaxy A10e and a Samsung Galaxy J7 sky pro, im still using the sky pro because my a10e broke cell service wise and had to switch back to my sky pro, had it over a year and its still kicking. A phone from like 3ish years ago too (didnt have it that long btw). Im looking at a few replacements. an iPhone 11 (maybe the Pro Max) is what im honestly keep looking at it. Just because the iOS experience is so much smoother than android and can run really well for any app on their low hardware. Along with it being overall more locked down makes it just a smoother experience. But i might end up with a OnePlus 7T or Xiaomi mi note 10 (or a motorola g7 power if i get desperate for a better cell service phone before than).

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I just got a new Samsung S20 because my old phone was acting up and wouldn't send me normal messages until I would open up the app and I'd have a few from people who didn't use Facebook Messenger.

Years
  • I don't have one because I don't need it. I swipe my step father's.
    When the time comes I'll just get like..an average one, idc.

Years
  • I've got a 64GB iPhone 8 Plus, and I plan on running this thing into the ground. It's pushing 3 years old now, but my battery's still great on it and it runs pretty well, so I'm hoping I get a few more years out of it before having to jump to something new.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • A gold 64 GB iPhone XS I've had for a year now. Probably wont be upgrading it until I pay this off and that probably wont be till the 12 or 13 comes out. The back is cracked but it works fine.

Years
  • You could try looking at the OnePlus Nord coming out soon. :) The OP 6 is great though.
    THE OP6 is definitely great!! Feeling the toll on the battery life and other things recently though, so either I get that fixed up or I look at the OP Nord :eyes:
    I'll check it out and let's see when it releases if I have the budget for it ahahaha

Years
  • An Avalon Verizon Droid, I really didn't care what smart phone I got as long as it texted better than my former flip phone lol. Idk how much space it has. It has a red case.....that's all I know.

Years
  • 64 GB was always a little too small for me - I wish they'd do a 128 instead of going 64, 256, 512.

I'm running a 256 GB iPhone 11 Pro (also regular, not max) in Space Gray. I could technically fit on a 64 GB but I'd be really close to being out of space.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back