• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    can people just stop coming to starbucks so i can have less stressful work days

like, not completely though, because i want to keep my job

Years
  • can people just stop coming to starbucks so i can have less stressful work days

like, not completely though, because i want to keep my job

lmao this is how I feel about my job. I work at a college and am exhausted by how many kids come in/call sometimes and the silly things they ask (can I get a prepaid envelope at the post office, do you know the e-mail for this other completely unrelated school, what time are you open until today when it's literally on the site, etc). just leave me alooone, I'm glad I only have two hour shifts at the front counter three times a week...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    lmao this is how I feel about my job. I work at a college and am exhausted by how many kids come in/call sometimes and the silly things they ask (can I get a prepaid envelope at the post office, do you know the e-mail for this other completely unrelated school, what time are you open until today when it's literally on the site, etc). just leave me alooone, I'm glad I only have two hour shifts at the front counter three times a week...

jobs would be nicer if we didnt have to deal with people :^)

TY

MY WIFI ISNT WORKING HELP
    I DONT KNOW MY PASSWORD HELP
    IM NOT SMART HELP

TY

thats the stuff I got thrown at me when i worked at the IT support at a college

its the worst when the new year starts with all the new people being more lost than the people who are here for a year or 2 and still are lost

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back