• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I like cold, but not that cold that my fingers freeze off when i take one step outside :/

Years
  • I love wearing long-sleeve clothing and pants! and I love cold weather so much, because it's hot 90% of the time here :(

It's actually so freezing cold where I am right now, I even have trouble sleeping because I have a massive lack of winter PJ's. Not cool I have to admit, the only good winter PJ's have a damn hole in the pants!

Years
  • It's relatively cold here, I definitely prefer the colder months to Summer. Because who doesn't love an intimate spoon sesh under a blanket whilst watching Up and Finding Nemo.

If you did this in Summer you get all sweaty and then you just feel to gross to continue the intimacy, if you know what I mean.
    If not, it's too hot to enjoy sex.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Meanwhile... I am getting short rain (about 3 hrs) every morning for the past 2 to 3 weeks. The chilly mornings man... makes you really want to go back to sleep, and the morning hair just make me become like a Super Saiyan.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • There's so much excitement and fun in this world of ours and once again we cycle back to the weather, which is what you talk about to a distant family member when they give you an awkward obligatory birthday phone call :P

How about work or school? What's going on there guys? How are you spending your days when you're not here on the Interwebs?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • omg you just reminded me I have to go sign up for New Student Orientation xD
    gotta hurry up or all the good classes will be full.

Years
  • Weather is totes fun!

I have an assignment due next week but I'm quite insecure about how it's ended up, like I'm happy with it but I have nothing to refer to. And I don't want to hand it in because I have no idea whether the teacher is just going rain down on my sunny attitude and then forecast a cold future in his class. I guess you could say I'm a bit clouded about whether my definition of good is the same as his.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I MISSED THE WEATHER ON THE DCC???///??

/shot

I got a few more errands to run later, but I'm waiting for my sister to wake up so we could go...I want to leave her alone so I can go on my own, but per orders of my mom I can't xD Psh, at 11 years old I stayed home alone, and it was awesome. :P

And yeah, I still need to register too! Two more classes left, I'm gonna check and see right now if the two classes have open spots so I can jump in. Or else I might have to pursue new ones.

Years
  • Ugh... New college semester starting in 2 weeks so I won't have as much freedom. I have to remember all the physics formulas, too. ㅠ_ㅠ

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'll probably have a bit more freedom this semester than in my previous. I'm gonna aim at an all-evening class schedule (M-Th 6:30 pm-9:40 pm :D). Which means more sleep, more time to study, more time for freedom. ^___^

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I don't start the semester till September/October I think since I'm only gonna do 9 credits for now. Which is good in a way because I'll have more free time to search for a job and I'll be able to work out for more hours.

Years
  • I want a schedule where I could pretty much have more days off, as times don't matter to me :P but I had a schedule (until I dropped my classes because of financial problems ;_; ) where I had classes Monday-Thursday, off Friday, class Saturday, then off Sunday.

Now I just have to make enough money to work.. >_>

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I hope my schedule has days off too, or at least I hope my class schedules are gapped out far so I have plenty of free time in between them.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I only have one day off. Why the **** do I have class on Saturday. And shaddup, I know I'm the one who signed up for classes. >>

Years
  • I only have one day off. Why the **** do I have class on Saturday. And shaddup, I know I'm the one who signed up for classes. >>
    Don't worry Dipu, I didn't want a Saturday session either but that was all that was available for a class I had to take Dx

Years
  • Well I won't be in school anytime this semester though :[ if I get enough money for spring then yeah I'll be in school for that semester

Ooo, forensics! That sounds really fun! :D

Sirfetch’d

OO that does sound like a fun class. This reminds me that I need to buy my books today D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back