• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woo! I’m going to Disneyland!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • Woo! I?m going to Disneyland!

?well, at some point I?m sure I will. TBD.

Where?s your next #1 vacation spot? What do you wanna do 5 summers from now? We haven?t made any plans. Marge wants to go to the beach, the kids kinda like it at the lake, and I wanna go see the mountains, and grandma wants to visit her parents in Frogballs, Arkansas. So how about you? Made any plans? Y?know it?s never too early to make plans. We?re going to Norway in 2025. Did you know that up until the 1950s, Norway?s economy was based largely on fishing?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Japan! I'm really looking forward to spending a year there some day. From the looks of it, some very distant day.

Otherwise, I simply adore my homeland, Australia, so it'd be cool travelling 'round Aus in a caravan. <3 A dream of mine is to see the brumbies in the Snowy mountains.

Years
  • Japan! I'm really looking forward to spending a year there some day. From the looks of it, some very distant day.

Otherwise, I simply adore my homeland, Australia, so it'd be cool travelling 'round Aus in a caravan. <3 A dream of mine is to see the brumbies in the Snowy mountains.

I've driven from Perth to Queensland via South Aus and Queensland and I highly recommend it tbh. I don't like travelling at all but the scenery is stunning and there's some cool shit you can find along the way.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Japan, France and New-York are on top of my list, but I also want to visit more of the Canada.
    For this summer, I want to move alone or with my boyfriend so that's my main focus, not a trip or a summer adventure. All my money for a place.

Years
  • Ohh man what a choice idk! France, Germany, Switzerland, the Nordic countries spring to mind. Maybe South Korea too. If I had to pick one for now then definitely France but hell it is a tough decision, so many lovely places around the world.

Japan, France and New-York are on top of my list, but I also want to visit more of the Canada.
    For this summer, I want to move alone or with my boyfriend so that's my main focus, not a trip or a summer adventure. All my money for a place.

NYC is very unique if that's where you're interested in visiting; not many other places in the world like it. It's got absolutely everything and would make a good vacation spot for a while. You can find tons of things to occupy yourself with, coming from someone who lives here and has yet to experience even a tenth of what this place has to offer haha

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • NYC is very unique if that's where you're interested in visiting; not many other places in the world like it. It's got absolutely everything and would make a good vacation spot for a while. You can find tons of things to occupy yourself with, coming from someone who lives here and has yet to experience even a tenth of what this place has to offer haha

Great! I know many person who went there and it looks so nice. I live what.. 8 or 10 hours from there? It's a shame I never went there yet. There's a bus going to NYC for a week every March here, one day I might save some money and hop in!

Years
  • I've always wanted to go to Ireland, Italy and Japan. Hopefully one day I'll be able to visit at least one of these places.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I'd love to go either to Japan, or to America. I've many friends who live in America, and Japan looks like a beautiful place :D

Years
  • I'd like to see Canada and New Zealand some day. I've met a few people from those places and it's nice to visit somewhere when you have someone to help guide you around and point you to the interesting and fun stuff.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • New Zealand is on my list, too. I've heard it's really beautiful there.

I won't feel complete without travelling through Europe and America.

Oh, and I forgot about Hawaii! It's been a dream of mine since I was a kid, growing up with Lilo and Stitch! If only the prices weren't so extreme...

Back