• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merlin Mafia

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
  • Am I missing something here? Votes against Uther count as half a vote, but I don't see anywhere it saying 3 random lynches kills him...

If you have three votes against different people each person has one vote against them and Uther has 1.5, which is more than 1.

Years
    Merlin Mafia
    Night 1

July 22nd 2016, Entry 4:

I thought the day was going to be a boring one, when suddenly my name was shouted from somewhere in the crowd. In that split second of panic, I made a decision that I probably shouldn't have. Fire filled the crowd, smoke rising from every flammable object in sight. Screams filled the evening air, flooding my ears with the painful sounds of agony.

It was then that I spotted the cause of my mistake, noticing that he was not Morgana trying to get me killed, but in fact Sir Leon, growing bored and shouting baseless accusations after getting drunk from the beer he found in the basement of the person he last gifted a vest to. Mars lay on the ground, scorched and screaming, a look of pure terror plastered on his face. I yelled to Gaius, who immediately helped me carry him into the infirmary. He will recover, but he won't be going anywhere tonight. Gaius assured me that he will stick by his side and make sure his condition doesn't worsen overnight.

~Merlin

Nobody died
    All votes were accounted for!

Note: Please format your posts correctly. Next day phase any votes not bolded will not count. I can deal with different words, but no bold = no vote.

Mana as ?
    Killua as ?
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius as ?
    Johnny as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    JaDe.X105 as ?
    Ewery1 as ?
    Wicked3DS as ?
    Arctic Sun as ?
    Earth Traveler as ?
    Mars™ as Sir Leon
    Davepetasprite^2 as ?
    NightKrow as ?
    mew_nani as ?
    Nakuzami as ?
    Zehn as ?
    jdthebud as ?
    gimmepie as ?
    Lycanthropy as ?
    Ullion as ?
    drewbie411 as The Shade

Spoiler:

Years
    Merlin Mafia
    Day 2

July 23nd 2016, Entry 5:

Mordred and Morgause plotted for hours on who the kill next, when suddenly Mordred had a brilliant idea. "Let's kill him!" he shouted, pointing to the picture of one of the townsfolk, simultainiously startling Morgana, who had been sleeping soundly for the past few nights. Morgause agreed, helping the fatigued Morgana to her feet, and sneaking over to the isolated cabin on the outskirts of town. Mordred entered first, followed by the two sisters.

They walked over to the bed, threw back the sheets, only to find it empty. Mordred yelled out, "Come on out! You know we'll catch you eventually!" before spotting something moving on the other side of the room. "There you are!" he called out, running towards it, before freezing in place as he saw the creature in front of him.

A man stood, hand over his face, as his back contorted, flesh and bone tearing and snapping. The screams of agony were enough to paralyze even Morgause, who dropped Morgana without warning. The man's fingers lengthened, scales forming over the splits in the skin. His face elongated, morphing into a snout, which puffed out smoke in outrageous amounts. The final step in his transformation was the tail, which burst out of his flesh with a sickening sound of bone scrapping against bone. With his transformation complete, Kilgharrah, in his dragon form, lunged at Mordred, who was sent flying out the nearest window, dropping the talisman containing drewbie's soul. Morgause ran as far as she could, out the door and straight back to her house.

Poor Morgana was left for dead, but she didn't seem to care, the eternal sleep would do her good. Moments before her death, however, the talisman holding drewbie's soul shattered against Kilgharrah's claws. His soul was free! And he decided to get revenge on those who put it there in the first place. He possessed Morgana's body, blissfully unaware of her situation. Within seconds his new body was torn to shreds, leaving him body-less, and his soul tainted with Morgana's sins, preventing him from passing on, stranding him in our world.

~Merlin

Zehn Twobie411 died He was Morgana
    3 people missed their actions!
    Mana and Zehn have been replaced by Desinishon and drewbie411

Note: Please format your posts correctly. This day phase any votes not bolded will not count. I can deal with different words, but no bold = no vote.

Mana Desinishon as ?
    Killua as ?
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius as ?
    Johnny as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    JaDe.X105 as ?
    Ewery1 as ?
    Wicked3DS as ?
    Arctic Sun as ?
    Earth Traveler as ?
    Mars™ as Sir Leon
    Davepetasprite^2 as ?
    NightKrow as ?
    mew_nani as ?
    Nakuzami as ?
    drewthree as The Shade?
    jdthebud as ?
    gimmepie as ?
    Lycanthropy as ?
    Ullion as ?
    drewbie411 as The Shade
    Zehn two-bie411 as Morgana

Spoiler:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • pfft hahahahahaha aw man this is glorious I can't even ^_^

Good job Kilgarrah you got one! A whopping 250 points for you.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Gj, Dragon. Would you mind claiming? There's no way that the mafia will target you again.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I agree with Mars, Dragon may as well reveal now that maf know who he/she is.

edit: ninja'd. Goodjob Bard!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • R-R-R-R-R-R-REVIVAL!!!!

anyway, nice job Bard! you didn't even do anything but w/e
    Didn't do anything? He ate one mafia member and flung another out the window. Doesn't that count?

he also humiliated them and made me laugh a whole bunch which earns him some brownie points so yeah he certainly did something.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Wait so Drewbie, you replaced Zehn in the night, then Bard ate you on the same night? lol

Though I'm not sure how I feel about a mafia member rejoining the game

Years
  • Wait so Drewbie, you replaced Zehn in the night, then Bard ate you on the same night? lol

Though I'm not sure how I feel about a mafia member rejoining the game
    I can assure you that he died before he joined the chat, and does not know any more than he did before.
    Mostly it's my fault for replacing zehn before I rng'd the kill. You live and you learn I guess.

Years
  • I got a PC message saying I was added as a mafia, but then like 5 minutes later he sent a DM through discord. The invite link to the chat he sent through PC me was also expired. I have no knowledge of the other mafia.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I got a PC message saying I was added as a mafia, but then like 5 minutes later he sent a DM through discord. The invite link to the chat he sent through PC me was also expired. I have no knowledge of the other mafia.
    Ah I see that's good to know. Welcome back drewbie. So, who do YOU think would N0 you?

Back