• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merlin Mafia

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Yeah but the times nani has been mafia she executes it brilliantly, she's great at appearing townsided.

Years
    Yeah but the times nani has been mafia she executes it brilliantly, she's great at appearing townsided.

and now you're trying to throw baseless suspicion towards Nani too? lol
    She's certainly not bad but I've never found her nearly as hard to read as you're implying. I'm confident that she's town and finding you more suss by the second.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    C'mon Naku, take this more seriously.

For a second, when I saw this notification, I thought it was you quoting me in tEMafia and I was going to smite you so hard

And I'm taking it as seriously as necessary right now. I have nothing to share, so if I didn't post that, I wouldn't have posted at all. Just letting you know I do still exist, darling.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    I'm not scum, nor do I feel the need to discuss this matter further. I believe what I choose to believe.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    I sort of feel similarly to G-Cis if I'm going to be perfectly honest, although I know it's a little baseless, I feel like if someone was going to be incredibly smart about it, they would plan out that whole response in advance and then slaughter drew and say their stuff. I highly doubt that that's what happened, but it's always a possibility. So I'm not particularly sus of Nani, but I'm going to keep it in the back of my head.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Well I'm sold on Nani being town for now. There's not much for me to contribute currently unless Drewbie being the mafia's pick makes the mafia numbers 1, 2 and 3 on Nani's competent players list lul.

While I agree that Nani is good at appearing townsided (hence "for now,") I don't think "I'm not scum" is the best response to "you're sus." Makes you look more suspicious imo.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Merlin Mafia

Proof.

Years
    You know what, you're putting so little effort into a defense that even if you're not scum I'm not sure what benefit you're actually going to give to the game. You're giving off scummy AF vibes and not even trying to defend yourself which as far as I'm concerned makes you fair game on day one.

[Lynch] G-Cis etc

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    I try to play a serious game, you feel I'm scum.

I try to add a bit of humor, however bad, you still think I'm scum.

I cannot help but feel as though this is some petty attempt at an omgus

Years
    I try to play a serious game, you feel I'm scum.

I try to add a bit of humor, however bad, you still think I'm scum.

I cannot help but feel as though this is some petty attempt at an omgus

It's day one, with very little information and you're easily the scummiest in here. I'll happily change my vote if someone manages to act even more suss but it'd be pretty hard to outdo your efforts in that regard.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    The rules never specify if a no lynch is possible, but if they are surely that would be the most beneficial option?

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
    There's less information gained from a no lynch. From a town lynch, we gain info such as who pushed for the lynch, who joined without explaining and who tried to look for other options. This info can be used to analyze people.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I agree with Artic, I think a lynch is better at this stage of the game, as we need all the info we can get. with only 3 scum to find it's not really worth no lynching.

Anyway, my thought right now is that GP vs Abby is most likely town vs town given the numbers, but I see almost no chance of them being scum together. If one is sum the other is pretty much confirmed town IMO.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Abby may be being aggressive but I don't think she deserves to be lynched just from that

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    I'm townreading GP for now. If this did turn into a bandwagon and Abby flipped town, it'd make him a top suspect on D2. Not really sure what to think of Abby though, but there isn't really enough against him to justify a lynch.

Also, how do you guys feel about item claims? I'd prefer it if we didn't do them for now since Mordred's replacements could really mess things up later on.

Years
    Uhm... what? It's right here:

Oh wow, I completely missed that lmao

I guess for the time being I'll set my vote to

[Vote] Nobody

This might still switch back to Abby later when I've had some sleep and can think clearly again though because she is definitely giving me bad vibes. I don't want to make any mistakes though, so I'll post again when I wake up.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    I'll be going to sleep before too long, so I'll also [VOTE]Nobody

If something does happen and I do unfortunately get lynched, then I would strongly recommend Not going after gp, I'm fairly sure he's town

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm getting a town read from GP as well, although it's only day one. But I don't see why a mafia would try to openly scumread another player with little to go on when it's just day 1. Common tactic later on, but too early to be in the spotlight at the moment I think.

That said I am undecided on Abby, and I'll leave my opinion at that.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I'm going to sleep soon as well, [Kill] Nobody
    Better safe then sorry

Back