• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merlin Mafia

Years
    Spoiler:

Roles are being randomized and sent out now. Anyone past this point may sign up and be included as a reserve player. Expect n0 to start within a few hours.

Years
    Merlin Mafia
    Night 0

July 21st 2016, Entry 2:

I decided to track down Morgana this afternoon with a spell that allows me to see her footprints even days after she left them there, and I discovered that she and Morgause have created a plan to find and take down Arthur. What's worse, is it sounds like they already sent Mordred to start their plot. When I found Arthur to tell him of their plans, he seemed to not remember anything from the days before he died. I tried to explain as best as I could, without exposing the fact that I had magic. It hurts to have to keep it a secret again, but the hate in his eyes when he spoke of magic, it was too much for him to take in at the time. I'll tell him later, once all this dies down.

~Merlin

Mana as ?
    drewbie411 as ?
    Killua as ?
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius as ?
    Johnny as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    JaDe.X105 as ?
    Ewery1 as ?
    Wicked3DS as ?
    Arctic Sun as ?
    Earth Traveler as ?
    Mars™ as ?
    Davepetasprite^2 as ?
    NightKrow as ?
    mew_nani as ?
    Nakuzami as ?
    Zehn as ?
    jdthebud as ?
    gimmepie as ?
    Lycanthropy as ?
    Ullion as ?

Spoiler:

Years
    Merlin Mafia
    Day 1

July 22nd 2016, Entry 3:

Quite a bit happened last night. I found an ancient spell that allows me to see events that happen throughout the night through a crystal ball. Apparently it has a sense of humor because it only seems to show me bits and pieces and cuts off before I see the most important bits. Although I was glad of that when it showed Gwaine hanging out in his quarters by himself. Lets just say I did not need to see that.

I saw Arthur visiting with one of the knights, he seemed relieved to find out that they were innocent. When he got back to his room he found a box waiting for him. The crystal ball then cut out to show a couple others in similar situations, although it was unclear which were from Mordred, and which were safe to use. Elyan found himself visited by a mysterious stranger. They frowned, and hobbled off in disappointment. Perhaps they were looking for someone else?

Mordred, after delivering his sabotaged goods, found himself face to face with drewbie411. He grinned, gaining a terrified cry from the Shade in front of him. A shot rang out as Mordred released Lancelot's soul from his body, and then used a talisman I can only assume Morgana gave him to trap the poor Shade and prevent him from moving on. I seem to remember seeing Morgause casting a spell nearby as well. I couldn't make out her target though.

~Merlin

drewbie411 has died, he was Third Party
    Two People missed their actions

Note: Voting to lynch nobody or abstaining from actions is allowed.

If you haven't read through the rules yet do so now. There are specific rules on voting and actions that must be followed or it may eventually result in your death.

Mana as ?
    Killua as ?
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius as ?
    Johnny as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    JaDe.X105 as ?
    Ewery1 as ?
    Wicked3DS as ?
    Arctic Sun as ?
    Earth Traveler as ?
    Mars™ as ?
    Davepetasprite^2 as ?
    NightKrow as ?
    mew_nani as ?
    Nakuzami as ?
    Zehn as ?
    jdthebud as ?
    gimmepie as ?
    Lycanthropy as ?
    Ullion as ?
    drewbie411 as The Shade

Spoiler:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    SO GUYS I GOT A GUN AND I BET ITS FAKE BECAUSE AFTER THE CRAP I PULLED IN PMD MAFIA NO REAL GUNSMITH WOULD GIVE ME A GUN.

So uh, yeah, I could be wrong but uhh, I do feel like it's reasonable to assume I got a fake gun and not a real one.

Years
    This is an unusually good start for us tbh
    Not every day the third party dies on n0.

So Ulli has a gun and he's confident he's fake. Does anyone else have any leads?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Bard you flirt you're not even a fighting type Pokemon :P

I didn't get anything last night, though I'm going to assume Gwaine was one of the people who missed their night actions.
    Maybe he was doing a one-man Romeo and Juliet performance and switched costumes as he switched roles? Heck if I know.

It does seem odd they'd go after Drewbie first. Drewbie's a good player but he's not high profile, and generally I've noticed it's the more competent people that tend to go out first. At least the details we got were a bit more straightforward: Arthur visited a knight, Morgause cursed somebody, Morgana evidentially visited Elyan, Gwaine goofed off, Mordred made poor Drewbie deader than dead, and Arthur got a thing when he came back. Unfortunately at the moment that's all I got; I probably won't have any good observations for at least a little bit.

Years
    Maybe he was doing a one-man Romeo and Juliet performance and switched costumes as he switched roles? Heck if I know.

That's as good a description for what he was doing as anything I guess.
    I agree that Gwaine probably didn't do anything.

On another note, wow all you people shitting on drewbie. Woah.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    That's as good a description for what he was doing as anything I guess.
    I agree that Gwaine probably didn't do anything.

On another note, wow all you people ****ting on drewbie. Woah.
    I didn't mean to put him down or anything. Basically if I were mafia, and I was going through picking people to kill off, he wouldn't be on top of the list. Not because he's a bad player or anything, but because while he is quite competent there's several other people who are also competent that I'd probably get rid of first. When I was mafia in other games that's exactly what I did; I went after the people I assumed would figure things out first, that were capable of leading bandwagons, and that couldn't be used in some way. Drewbie would probably be #3 or #4 on the kill list, not #1.

again drewbie you're pretty good at this I didn't mean to upset you :(

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Nani does seem to be putting a drop too much of... Something in her posts, but GP is just taking ehat she's saying and returning with the more concise versions.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I'm not gonna use this. Well, probably not. In the heat of the moment maybe, at some point.
    Are you claiming a gun?
    Bard you flirt you're not even a fighting type Pokemon :P

I didn't get anything last night, though I'm going to assume Gwaine was one of the people who missed their night actions.

It does seem odd they'd go after Drewbie first. Drewbie's a good player but he's not high profile, and generally I've noticed it's the more competent people that tend to go out first. At least the details we got were a bit more straightforward: Arthur visited a knight, Morgause cursed somebody, Morgana evidentially visited Elyan, Gwaine goofed off, Mordred made poor Drewbie deader than dead, and Arthur got a thing when he came back. Unfortunately at the moment that's all I got; I probably won't have any good observations for at least a little bit.
    Thanks for the summation. :)
    Is it me or does Nani seem to have put an awful lot of thought into this?
    Is that bad?
    Nani does seem to be putting a drop too much of... Something in her posts, but GP is just taking ehat she's saying and returning with the more concise versions.
    I agree, he's been rehashing. Do you think GP is suspicious for doing this?
    I just want to know why I'm not Tom Hopper

wiz why am I not Tom Hopper
    C'mon Naku, take this more seriously.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    So our Fool is dead? Well, that makes the game a lot more straight-forward.

Regarding Nani... I'm reading her as town-y already. Like when scum would come up with such a who-would-have-killed-them reasoning, I'd expect them to hint that it probably wasn't themselves who did the kill. I can't read anything like that between the lines in Nani's case.

Years
    I'm rehashing to show agreement, not to try and appear like I'm contributing. I freely admit I have nothing of substance right now and I think it's a bit weird to be trying to throw shade when I've literally made three posts one of which being an obvious shitpost.

Speaking of rehashing, I would also like to know why nani putting thought into things is bad. It's something we should be doing.

Killua

Lets try to not say each others names or things we usually say on maf so that Morgause cant get a kill

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Good grief, I was just observing that it seemed like a lot of thought was put into such a minor detail. I haven't played mafia in 2 months ya know...

Back