• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ow, the Edge!

User19sq

How do you feel about edge? What does it mean to you? Have you encountered the edge before? And what about the edge in Pokemon? How do you feel when the series presents the edge? Or when someone tries to bring it into their teams?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Edgy people do not impress me. :<

A little edginess can add a world of grit and realism if done correctly. If done poorly it just makes you CRINGE and cannot be saved. Please, don't be the cringelords people! Be not edgy to be cool.

pkmin3033

I'm always on edge about something or other. It's a very tiring way to live.

If you're talking about that kind of edge, though...eh. I don't really have time to be wasting on people who try too hard to act like something they aren't. The easiest response to that kind of edge is to just let them get on with it.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    i'm interacting with some of the edgiest people i know right now

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • I either laugh at or ignore the edge. Not to sound corny, but please be yourselves people. You sound idiotic when you try to be edgy 95% of the time.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • reading the word edge a lot makes me question if that is even a real word.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Edge is the butt joke of the internet due to how tryhard they are in any medium. We use Linkin Park's song "Crawling" as their signature theme.

User19sq

OMJebus, Fairy-types are edgelord-repellents!

Ow, the Edge!

Back