• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much time do you spend gaming?

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Working in the videogame industry kinda killed my appetite for gaming. After working for 10-12 hours in front of a computer, I often find myself wanting to do something else when I get home. Still, I try to plug in an hour or two whenever I can. I also have phases where I'll binge play a certain game until I complete it, and then I won't touch anything else for a week or two after...

TY

ranging from 0 to 12 hours a day depending on various circumstances

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Eh, not as much as I used to. Joined a few clubs in school, so now I only get ~3 hours a day on weekdays. Weekends, all the time lol.

Years
    • Seen today
    Not very much, I mostly only play games at night. Sometimes I play for a couple hours when I get back from school.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I try to get a couple of hours every night at the very least. Mobile gaming is something that never interested me, but lately, due to it's easy accessibility, I've been putting quite a bit of time into that.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I mostly play on my days off from class. I can play for around 6 hours per day, depending on my enjoyment. That's not taking into account the breaks I give myself after every hour or two of playing.

Guest123_x1

I don't play video games very often these days, given how I have other things I like to do when I'm at home. However, with the extreme cold of winter, I've been playing a bit more than I usually do other times of the year.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    because school is a thing, hardly any time. But on vacation... let's just say I uploaded 5 hour long let's play episodes yesterday

string555

Banned
    Years
  • It really varies. It's usually not every day, but when I do it is usually several days in a row. Depending on the game and how into it I am at the time, I might play it for a few hours, or I might go a little crazy on the weekend and play it from the moment I wake up till I go to sleep, only stopping to eat or use the bathroom. XD

Ageha1304

Ageha
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    More than I should probably. Luckily I have work where is doesn't matter when I do it as long as it done by the designated deadline. So quite often I do a bit of work in the morning, play some games after lunch then go back to work and then depending on how much I feel like doing that day end work, make supper and go back to gaming (or watching TV shows if I want to rest my eyes).

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Maybe an hour or less during the weekday, depends on work, forums, and drawing
    on weekends about an hour if I do

I don't play games as much as I used to

Years
  • Mobile? Daily, since the games are so easy to play and only require me to turn on my phone. Anything else (which mostly just consists of the 3DS) is a maybe once a month thing at this point... My attention span doesn't seem to last as well anymore. =( I'd like to get back into some games I loved before though, but idk when I'll have the time to do that.

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I play league almost nightly, one or two games a night when I am not slammed with work. I don't really grind out pokemon or anything else besides LoL anymore.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I spend on average about 3 hours a day on gaming. I usually end up distracting myself with other things while I'm gaming, so I might have the game on and sit in front of it for 4 or 5 hours, but I'm only playing it for about half of that. I usually game after I get home from work or late at night before I go to bed.

Back