• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Favourite Gen 7 Pokemon

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
Years
*screams* INCINEROAR FOR SURE!
Why not? Just look at that mon... Just look at it... It looks so powerful and loyal having Fire and Dark typing (Who doesn't love fire and dark type pokemon??).
And and and Mallicious Moonsault. I mean that move is just awesome!
images

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Decidueye, Oranguru, Dhelmise, and Golisopod.

I love all of their designs very much, and can't choose a favorite from among them! Geez, I have been so incredibly impressed by the quality and uniqueness of the Pokemon designs this gen!

Last edited:
Years
Tsareena, Shiinotic, Lurantis, Mudsdale, Dhelmise and Pyukumuku are my favorite when it comes to design, they look really cool, I want to use them in battles just because I want to. From the Alolan forms I loved psychedelic Muk and fabulous Ninetales. But when it comes to UBs I didn't like them, I don't know, I didn't buy that concept.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
Primarina. I remember when the final evolution designs were first leaked, everyone was so sure that they were fake, but I REALLY wanted Primarina to be real. She's so cute, and she looks a lot like Cure Mermaid, so that was a huge plus for me. I was so happy when she turned out to be real, and she was also an excellent teammate when I finally did play through Sun. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 21, 2021
My favorite Gen 7 Pokémon are Kommo-o, Lunala and Ultra Necrozma!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 16, 2022
I really loved Pyukumuku and Mudsdale when they were first announced way back when, but I also like Ribombe, Piople Mareanie and the Tapu's (Bulu being my favorite).

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 29, 2022
I actually like some of them! Solgaleo and Mimikyu came to mind upon seeing the thread title haha. (:

Back