• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    When will the next beta will be released ? i'm really not satisfied with this ending ... you keep fighting and then there is this motherfucker who battles you , and even when you destroy him in battle , he will drop you off a rock and u'll die ._. u can see that yellow has grown up by a lot so i don't think there will be any further patches :( help derp

Rabid Poochyena

[size=1][u][b][color=purple]You read my usertitle.
    Years
  • When will the next beta will be released ? i'm really not satisfied with this ending ... you keep fighting and then there is this mother****er who battles you , and even when you destroy him in battle , he will drop you off a rock and u'll die ._. u can see that yellow has grown up by a lot so i don't think there will be any further patches :( help derp

It says at the bottom of the original post dude November 15, 2016.

Rabid Poochyena

[size=1][u][b][color=purple]You read my usertitle.
    Years
  • Or you can get the Beta 12 DEMO at the Pokemoner website, which if I'm correct, is a small (very small) update from Beta 11E.

I'm playing 11E right now but I'm going to wait till Beta 12 comes out before starting a new game. I don't want to spoil anything with the demo.

And a response to the open pokemon slots: Maybe add the alola forms with the 7th gen pokemon when they are released?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm new here, but imma start off by saying this hack is amazing! Absolutely astounding.

I've played Beta 11E and I'm currently playing the Beta 12 Demo.

But in my constant playing, I found a little glitch.

When I walked into Cerulean City's PokeMart, I got a tutorial, then the game froze up.

That's really the only thing I've seen so far. But props to the creator.

Already reported, Aethestode said it'll be fixed for the Beta 12 Release.

And a response to the open pokemon slots: Maybe add the alola forms with the 7th gen pokemon when they are released?

I hope Aethestode consider it with enough positive votes, because I definitely agree with the suggestion, I'm dying to use an Alola Vulpix/Ninetales in a serious HackROM <3

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    nidoqueen /king egg group was changed to monster and field.

Snorunt evolution - gender base

Feebas evolve with the move (Hidden Power) or beuaty.

Clamperl evolve by holding (deepseascale/tooth) and then leveling up.

Karrablast and Shelmet needs each other in the party to evolve.

Magneton and nosepass evolves in the powerplant

Happiny evolve during the day while holding lucky egg.

Aipom, Bonsly, Piloswine evolve by learning a certain move and then leveling up.

Gligar evolve while holding Quickclaw at night (same as Sneasel)

Manyke evolves while remoraid is in your party.

Luvdisc can now evolve Alomomola. It always bug me that Luvdisc couldn't evolve into an Alomomola (same thing applies to Tauros and Bouffalant)

Years
  • nidoqueen /king egg group was changed to monster and field.

Snorunt evolution - gender base

Feebas evolve with the move (Hidden Power) or beuaty.

Clamperl evolve by holding (deepseascale/tooth) and then leveling up.

Karrablast and Shelmet needs each other in the party to evolve.

Magneton and nosepass evolves in the powerplant

Happiny evolve during the day while holding lucky egg.

Aipom, Bonsly, Piloswine evolve by learning a certain move and then leveling up.

Gligar evolve while holding Quickclaw at night (same as Sneasel)

Manyke evolves while remoraid is in your party.

Luvdisc can now evolve Alomomola. It always bug me that Luvdisc couldn't evolve into an Alomomola (same thing applies to Tauros and Bouffalant)

New evolution methods? They seem more appropriate. As for the Luvdisc and Tauros evolution lines I agree. They seemed weird in the first place not to be connected with Alomomola and Bouffalant respectively so that's more than fine with me personally now that you changed that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2018
    the hack so far looks awesome BUT you are even above that.Every time somebody offend you personally always remember the good comments.Leaving the hack itself out i want to tell you that you are amazing.Never doubt that.Dont let the hack operate your life of course.Take good care of yourself.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Just thought about something, will the first Daycare of the game still be at the Orange Archipielago for Beta 12?

Related to that, Magmar/Magmortar's Flame Body working for the eggs hatching outside of battles as in Emerald could be a nice feature to implement, if possible.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    CdITgzF.png

Just thought about something, will the first Daycare of the game still be at the Orange Archipielago for Beta 12?

Related to that, Magmar/Magmortar's Flame Body working for the eggs hatching outside of battles as in Emerald could be a nice feature to implement, if possible.

Yeah. Trying to make it work.

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Dang, every time I check this, I keep getting more and more excited to see what Aethestode has planned next. I swear, I don't think I'll play anything else once this game gets completed, seeing how many Pokemon there are to catch (over 721!), the manga as accurate as possible (seeing this actually convinced me to read the manga), and just an overall lack of bugs (even in the beta 11E and demo beta 12), this is really something I'm just dying to see completed.

Best of luck Aethestode, you da man! Hope everything in your life (outside of this) goes the right way as well.

Back