• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are the greatest ways to kill time?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    What are your best ways to burn time?

Like, which movies, games, websites, anything you use to make time faster?

School is off for me and there's lots of boring downtime.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Read, review, study, memorize. If too burned out, watch a TV show, listen to music, or post here.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I bake a lot in my free time. These days I rarely have much time to myself but I try to find at least a few hours in the week to cook something up. Usually it is nothing fancy or difficult but the pure act of cooking just relieves any stress I may have and is the perfect way to kill some minutes.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2019
    Meditating. You can kill hours and hours and it can vastly improve mental health, if you know how to, lol. :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Meditating. You can kill hours and hours and it can vastly improve mental health, if you know how to, lol. :)

I've been attempting to meditate for months, I can't get past 3 minutes. Maybe I do it improper or something

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2019
    I've been attempting to meditate for months, I can't get past 3 minutes. Maybe I do it improper or something

Basically, the hardest part is to not get distracted, not even for a split second, lol. :) I've been trying for the past 8 years. The longest I can go without getting distracted is only 9 minutes, lol. :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Basically, the hardest part is to not get distracted, not even for a split second, lol. :) I've been trying for the past 8 years. The longest I can go without getting distracted is only 9 minutes, lol. :)

Distractions aren't much of a problem for me, but my mind wanders too much.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2019
    Distractions aren't much of a problem for me, but my mind wanders too much.

Oh, lol. That's what I mean too. :) Anything that takes you off of your focus, I consider a distraction. :) Buddhist monks can concentrate for hours, lol. :) I'm trying to achieve that but am having a hard time doing so. :) I'm not Buddhist, by the way. :)

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • Youtube's obviously one of my choices. I also occasionally think of and hum my favorite fanmade songs I found on youtube. Every now and then, I boot up a game of Contra on my emulator for the sheer fun of it. It's more or less my Solitare. Yes, I can beat the game with a continue. I've even gone deathless twice if that's still a big deal.

Back