• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When do you tend to play video games the most?

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    When do you play video games most often? Early in the morning , in the middle of the night, straight after school or work, when you should be doing homework...I can only play once the sun sets idk thats just me

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    that feeling is mutual, i would be living a much more productive life with out them haha

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Well. Since Im out of High School now.
    I play games when I feel like it. or if its a new game all the time.
    But I usually play for like 30 mins if a game that i replay. thats all.

Years
  • Supper time, late nights usually. Afternoons, too, if my friends are being sucky on whatever day this is.

Well. Since Im out of High School now.
    I play games when I feel like it. or if its a new game all the time.
    But I usually play for like 30 mins if a game that i replay. thats all.

My words! Give them baaaack!

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
  • I usually play DS in bed through night time, and anything else whenever :p

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • After work, haha. Just kinda sit and relax and play whatever I feel like. Lately I've been playing all day though, cause I just have nothing to do until school starts. ;;

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I usually play during the late afternoon hours, but I might also play in the morning and very late night.

Really depends on what I have the next day.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I usually play my DS lite after dinner or during study time. :] I tend to not play my video games in the morning, because it distracts me enough for me to miss the bus. :-| Oh, and during the night, when I have nothing left to do but sleep.

That, or when I'm bored. It also depends on my mood and the current weather. 8D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Usually its whenever im bored which is most of the time. Other times its when I dont have anything else better to do.

Years
  • Whenever I have the free time to do so and when I don't have any homework. I try getting all my homework done before the weekend so I can have plenty of time to relax and play video games.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • When I should be doing other things. Mainly homework and sleeping, but eating and drinking sometimes get pushed aside for a few hundred rounds of MW2 TDM.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Whenever I have time.
    I'm not careless, though.
    I make sure my college work is done first.
    I probably do spend way too much time playing games for my own good, however.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • I play when I just feels to, sometimes when I'm bored, or sometimes when I'm really tired it gives me much more energy and makes me more active/awake. : D

Esmas

General
    Years
  • The only time I play my DSi is in the bathroom o3o

I can never find the time to play it, for some reason. And the only time I play my Wii is right when I wake up and before I go to bed. During the day is when I'm busy, or it just doesn't feel right for me to be wasting a perfectly nice day, unless it's a dull, rainy day.

Last edited:
    Back